Chapter 12

The two broke up almost 3 months now. Byul changed, she was in a serious, bad mood, not the same as before after Solar came into her life, and sometimes not focused on her work or might be absent. She didn't eat properly and just drank alcohol.

Someone knocked at Byul's office which irritated Byul. She stood up and opened the door, "Wheein, I told you I don't want to eat and go out. Don't waste your time pushing me to— B-Babe?"

Byul irritatedly said but quickly changed her tone as she saw Solar standing at the door and holding food.

Byul quickly hugged her girl, "I miss you..." She softly said, hugging the girl tightly. Solar just stands.

"I can't breathe." Solar plainly said, Byul quickly let go of her, "I-I'm sorry, I just miss you... Where's Haeun?" Byul asked, Solar pointed at Wheein.

"Haeun-ah!" Byul happily said, "Dada, miss you!" Wheein handed Haeun to Byul. The girl teared up as she saw the two. "Dada misses my princess so much too."

"Come in, First..." Byul said and let Solar come into the office, "I'm sorry if my office is so messy, I haven't cleaned it..." They sat on the sofa. Solar roamed the office and saw so much paperwork on the table and alcohol bottles.

"How are you guys?" Byul asked, Solar looked at Byul. "She's always looking for you..." Solar said, Byul smiled and stroked Haeun's Hair.

"Oohhh, Are you looking for Dada?" Byul asked, Haeun nodded. "Really? You miss Dada?"  Haeun hummed and hugged Byul.

"I miss my baby so much,"
"How about you?" Byul asked and looked at Solar, "Nothing's new."

"We bought you food, Eat it," Solar added, Byul quickly nodded. Solar roamed the office again. "How are you?" Solar asked,

"Missing the two of you..." Byul said, Solar just got silent. "Getting worse..." She added.

"Planning to Take down my position as CEO," she added, Solar quickly looked at Byul. "Why?"

"I can't make it... anymore," Byul uttered and chuckled,  "I have something to give you..." Byul said and put Haeun on the couch "Wait for Dada Here..." She went to her drawer.

She walks to Solar with a box "Here, I make the account for you and Haeun's Future... My House is already named under Haeun too," Byul said, Solar looked at her, confusedly.

"What's for?" Solar asked, Byul smiled and kneel. "Nothing..."

"I told you, I will prove myself to you, right? There's a USB inside too... You can check it later, Don't watch it beside Haeun..." She added.

"If we can't really get back... Just be happy and find someone who can make you happy and not hurt you... will take care of you and Haeun, If I don't make it... Don't let My Baby get hurt, tell her that I love her so much when she grows up..." Byul said, She weakly smiled and held Solar's hands.

"I'm sorry, Babe... Really..." She added.

Wheein went in and signed something to Byul. The girl sighed and shook her head, she stood up. "I don't want to... I don't need that,"

"You need this, Please? Don't be stubborn again..." Wheein said, Solar was just looking at the two.

"I'll die anyway, why would I need to take that?" Byul asked, Solar eyes widened, and stood up. "What did you say? Need to Take?" Solar asked, Byul quickly walked away.

"N-Nothing... Just Nothing..." Byul said, Solar looked at Wheein. "Byul-Yi, Get it now before I tell you again to Auntie and Uncle," Wheein said and went out. Byul just sighed and went out.