Chapter 6

Solar is almost 5 months pregnant now, and they haven't told her family about her pregnancy. As she often sleeps at Byul's place. 

"Byul, My tummy it's getting bigger and actually noticeable now, We need to tell them about the baby..." Solar said, Byul held the girl's hand. 

"Okay, We'll tell them... This weekend," Byul said, "I'm scared, What if they kicked me out of the house?" 

"I'm here, We have a house... This is your home too, got it? This is ours now, You are welcome here..." Byul said, Solar sighed. 

---

YONGSUN POV

This is the day we will tell about my pregnancy to my family and I'm so nervous,  I was here at Byul's office even though it was my day off but I don't want to stay at home it's suffocating.

"Byul, Let me help you there..." I said, Byul looked at me confusedly. "No, I'm near here..."

"Come here and stop walking back and forth there it makes me dizzy, Girl..." She said, I just walked at her and sat on her lap.

"Okay, Sleep now... I'll wake you up later," She said, "I'm nervous, I can't sleep..." I said, She just kissed my cheeks.

"I'll finish this one then we will have your ice cream..." She really wanted to make me calm down and I was really falling for it.

"Don't stress yourself out, it's bad for you and for our baby..." She said, I just sighed and nodded.

I was just sitting on her lap and resting my head on her shoulder, waiting for her to finish her work.

I'm getting bored now, but not nervous, I just stare at her cheeks. "Waaa~ It looks like a dumpling..." I uttered, poking her cheeks.

I want her attention right now but she might be mad at me, that's why I just hugged her.

---

MOONBYUL POV

I'm working and Solar was actually wanting my attention as she keeps poking my cheeks but I saw her pouting before she hugged me and now she's sleeping.

It was the day when we were telling her family that she was pregnant.

I'm done with my work and It was still early so I just decided to sleep too.

---

THIRD POV

The two were peacefully sleeping when Wheein came in and saw the two cuddlings.

"Really not dating..." Wheein mumbled, Irene and Jennie passed by the office as they peaked they saw the two.

"Why are they so cute?" Jennie asked, admiring the two.

"Yongsun really had a huge impact on Byul... Look, the playgirl was now pursuing someone she really loves and even letting herself be embarrassed just for the girl..." Irene said, the two quickly agreed.

They were talking when Byul woke up and sensed someone looking at them, "Aahh... Babe, Wake up now..." Byul said, She looked at the door and saw the three looking at them and quickly squealed.

"What are you guys doing there?" Byul asked, "Oh... I'll just want to tell you that later at 7 p.m you have a dinner meeting with Ms. Jeon... Somi," As Wheein said, Byul's eyes widened.

"J-Jeon Somi?" Byul asked, Solar was rubbing her eyes. "Yea, Your..."

"Her what?" Irene and Jennie asked, Solar was still dumbfounded.

"Her client..." Wheein nervously said, as she knew that Somi and Byul had passed. "Can you cancel it? Since when have I had an appointment with her?" Byul coldly asked, Solar stood up and went to the bathroom.