Chapter 8

YONGSUN POV

Byul was courting me for almost 4 months now after she found out that I was pregnant with her child. And, I was going for 7 months. 

At first, I was really scared as I knew she was a playgirl. I was scared to be hurt and be played But I was wrong even though it was too early. I saw her improvement and she really proved that she really wanted to be part of her child's life and be my girlfriend.

She always sends and fetches me to our house even if it is so far from her house, "Come on, You don't need to fetch and send me every day, I could get a taxi..."  I said, She just hugged me.

"Good Morning... I miss you both, Did you eat?" She asked, "We just finished... Let's go now," I said. We went to her car and of course, she always assisted me.

She was actually a gentlewoman which made me feel forever even more, I'm not vocal about my feelings for her and she knows it. 

"Babe, It was actually your Day off... So, Let's just buy Baby's stuff..." Byul said, I quickly remembered that it was my day off and this girl didn't tell me.

"I should've resting now, Byul..." I uttered, "This is only my time to go out, We will be quick to buy stuff then we will go home after," She said, I just nodded as I knew she was stubborn.

In my observation these months, Byul has changed and her friends actually tell me that Byul really had a huge change. She always wants my attention or even wanted to be babied and it wasn't actually Byul's side as per her friends. 

"In 3 months, Our Baby is here..." She happily said, "Babe, Are you okay?" She asked,

"I'm sorry if I picked you up today even though it was your day off... I just miss you and our baby. We can just buy it next time... Just sleep at home, I'll send you again later," She said,

"I just want to rest," I said, She nodded.

---

As we reached her house, I just went to her room. I do like to sleep here because of the ambiance and I was addicted to Byul's scent.

I just lay down and Byul was just staring from the door. "Sleep with me," I said. She quickly went to my side and hugged me from behind, caressing my baby bump. 

"Are you mad?" She asked, "No... Sleep now,"

---

THIRD POV

Solar loves being hugged by Byul, she felt safe when Byul was on her side. 

She woke up and turned around to face Byul. She loves to stare at Byul's face and pinch the girl's nose and cheeks. 

Byul was peacefully sleeping when Solar started to poke Byul's nose and cheeks which made Byul woke up but she still closed her eyes letting the girl do what she wanted. 

As she buried her face in Solar's neck the girl hugged her tightly. "I'm hungry..." Solar whispered which made Byul giggle.

"I'm sleepy..." 

"Aaahh... But, I'm hungry... We're hungry, Byul-ah," Solar whines, "Give me a kiss first," Byul teasingly said but She was surprised when Solar kissed her lips. 

"Jebal~ I want chicken and some soup and also a green mango..." Solar uttered, "I'll order now," Byul said and got her phone to order what the girl wanted to eat. 

"Anything else?" 

"Cuddles..." Solar said, Byul chuckled and nodded. They just cuddled until the food came.