Chapter 10

Byul was happy as she saw her daughter and girlfriend after so many days she haven't gone home. Solar leaves Haeun to buy something in the cafeteria.

"Byul, Check Haeun first... I'll just go to the cafeteria," Solar said and put down Haeun.

"Baby, Come Come..." Byul said and walked to Haeun. "You want to eat a biscuit?" Byul asked, Haeun hummed.

"Okay, Let's get your biscuit," Byul said and carried the kid. "Here you go..." She gave the biscuit to the kid.

As she put down Haeun, The kid get a biscuit in her two hands and sat on the floor. "Nom nom"

"You like it?" Byul asked, she was sitting on the floor too, 

Byul was just looking at talking with Haeun when Solar came back. 

---

The two were doing Byul's paperwork while Haeun was sleeping.

Solar bent on the table while her butt faced Byul which made Byul surprised. The girl spanked it and Solar glared at her.

"Stop bending in front of me..." Byul said, "It's distracting me..."She added, Solar frowned at her.

Solar just changed her seat and sat in front of Byul, "Babe, Why you're so Sexy?" Byul asked, Solar rolled the paper and was about to hit Byul.

"Aahhh, Okay Okay, I will stop now..." Byul said, Solar was busy helping her girl while Byul was just staring at her. 

"I'm so lucky to have you..." Byul said, Solar glared at her, "You will finish your work, or I will kill you?" 

Byul pouted and just did her work. 

---

It's been 4 hours and the two are still working, "Baby, What do you want to eat? I'll order," Byul asked, 

"Pizza and Salted Caramel Frappe..." Solar said, Byul nodded and ordered. 

They just wait for the order while they're working. 

"Last... 10 files!" Byul exclaimed, "Your voice, Babe. Haeun might be waking up," Solar said, 

"If we finish these files, Let's go home after..." Byul said, Solar nodded. Their order came and they ate first. 

"I thought I wouldn't finish the hundreds of files that needed to be passed this week too... Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it..." Byul said, Solar smiled. 

"It's nothing, You need to go home. You really missed so many things, I swear." Solar said, Byul frowned at her. "Hmm? What is it?" 

"She started to walk now..." Solar said, Byul's eyes widened. "Really?" 

"Yep, I was surprised at her when she was standing on the couch and she walked little by little. She often knocks at your office at home too..." Solar said, Byul pouted and looked at Haeun. 

"She's really grown up now..." Byul said, "In the next few years, She will go here and tell me to go home..." Byul said which made Solar chuckle. 

"I didn't regret what happened to us years ago..." Byul said and looked at Solar, "If I didn't find out that I'm the other parent of the baby you were carrying I wouldn't change... I still might be playing and having a one-night stand with those flirty girls at the bar I would meet."

"You change me, I swear and I would praise you for that one, you know that even my parents couldn't do that but you did, only you. I know you were scared and afraid of what I was but honestly, I wouldn't go back there. I will be good for you and Haeun, I don't want Haeun to see me being that one..." Byul said,