Chapter 13

After so many pushes Solar to Byul to take the medication abroad, and she made Byul agree. 

"I'm alone again?" Byul asked, "You're already grown up, Babe. You're not a baby anymore..." Solar said, Byul pouted. 

"Haeun-ah... Mommy is scolding me again..." Byul complained to her daughter. "Go with me, Babe... Please?" Byul uttered, hugging her girl. 

Solar was now in her 6th month, "Babe, I will give birth in 3 months..." Solar uttered, 

"You can give birth there... Please? What if —" 

"Aiish, Fine Fine... We will go with you," Solar said, Byul quickly smiled. "Really? Thank you, Baby!" 

---

Byul had medication for her anemia, depression, and dyspnea abroad. She always did what the doctor said to her, and she improved and got back to healthy as before. 

After 5 months Byul healed but was still in process of her healthy lifestyle while Solar already gave birth to their 2nd Child and it was a healthy baby boy named Haneul. Haeun is already 3 and a half years old and half. 

"Dada, Cook Boki (Tteokbokki) ..." Haeun said, waking up her Dad who was sleeping. "You pwomise! (Promise)" Haeun said, Solar chuckled as she saw Byul faking her sleep to tease her daughter. 

"Hmph!" Haeun crossed her arms to her chest, pouting and wearing her sulky face in front of her Dad. Solar was feeding Haneul. 

"Why are you wearing your sulky face there, Baby?" Solar softly asked her daughter. "Dada, don't want cook bokki...Dada pwomise it," Haeun said, looking at her mom. Byul opened her eyes and kissed Haeun's cheeks. 

"My princess sulking~" Byul uttered, hugging Haeun. "Cook Bokki," Haeun pleaded, Byul chuckled and nodded. 

"You really like Mommy..." Byul said, kissing  Haeun's cheeks. "I'm Yongsun!" Haeun half shouted which made her parents giggle, Solar put down Haneul as the kid fell asleep. 

"You what?" Solar asked, "Yongsun..." Haeun said between her laughs, "Okay, then I'm Haeun... Dada's Baby..." Solar said and hugged Byul. 

"Hmph! I'm Dada's Baby..." Haeun protested, quickly hugging Byul. "You are Yongsun... you should Feed Haneul" Solar uttered, 

"I'm Dada's Wife!" Haeun exclaimed, Byul giggled. "Okay, Wife. I'll kiss you," Byul said and was about to kiss Haeun but the kid pushed Byul's face away. 

"Aaahhh No! Mommy!!!" Haeun said, "Why? Mommy always kisses me! You're my wife, right?" Byul said, 

"I'm Haeun!" Haeun exclaimed, Solar laughed at her daughter's silliness. "You said you are Yongsun..." Solar uttered, Haeun shakes her head, 

"Okay, Girls. Stand up now, I'll cook what you want." Byul said, "Dada, Lift!" Haeun said, 

"Aigoo, You're a big girl now..." Byul said, Haeun pouted, She tilted her head as Solar looked at her. 

"Why do my ladies want my pamper today?" Byul asked, Haeun and Solar shrugged. 

Byul opened her arms and the two quickly hugged her. "Aw... My comfort zone..." Byul said, 

---

They were eating when Byul opened a new topic. 

"Wanna go back to Seoul?" Byul asked, "No..." The two said in unison.

"Why?" 

"You don't have work..." Haeun said, Solar quickly agreed, "And... We can't travel Haneul too..." Solar said, Byul just nodded.