Chapter 17

Everyone went home but Byul and Solar went somewhere. 

"You should tell me that we will stay here at the hotel... I didn't bring nightwear..." Solar said, as they went into the hotel room. 

"Do we need clothes?" Byul asked, ''I bought our clothes for tomorrow..." Byul said, Solar chuckled. 

"I'll take a bath now," Solar said, Byul nodded and opened the TV to watch some movies. "Aren't you going to take a bath with me?" Solar asked, Byul quickly looked at her girl and smiled. 

"I'm not going to decline the offer..." Byul said, 

---

They were in the bathtub, relaxing. "Gomawo..." Solar said, 

"For?" Byul asked, "For today, I'm so surprised actually... I appreciate all of your efforts," Solar softly said, 

"For you... At least I know you enjoy it," Byul said, Solar smiled. 

As they were done taking a bath, they dried their hair. Solar was wearing lingerie and even tried the see-through byul gave to her.

Byul was leaning on the headboard and was on her phone. "Babe..." Solar said, Byul quickly looked at her, 

"What a gorgeous woman... You're so sexy, Baby..." Byul seductively said, Solar smirked and hopped to the bed. She crawled to Byul as the girl opened her arms for her. 

Solar sat on Byul's lap. "I don't have regrets for loving you, I got a sexy, gorgeous, wife material partner," Byul said, Solar frowned at her. 

"Shut up..."

"Just Stating the facts..." Byul said, she held her girl's hips, "Sat like this to me always..." Byul said, Solar hummed. 

"Get me tonight, Wife..." Byul said, Solar blushed. "Ah Ya!" Solar exclaimed, Byul was shocked.

"What? Baby, You're blushing so hard..." Solar just hides her face in Byul's neck.

"Are we just going to hug cuddles like this?" Byul asked, Solar chuckled and nodded.

Byul was squeezing Solar's thigh after a second Solar moved to grin at Byul's buddy which Byul liked.

"My Patience..." Byul said, Solar chuckling, looking at her fiancé. "You like it?" Solar asked, Byul bit her lips.

"So much..." Byul said, Solar kissed her girl which Byul responded quickly. Their kisses quickly get deeper.

"I love you," Byul said as they parted their kisses. "I love you..."

"Little by little... You'll be my wife..." Byul sweetly said, Solar smiled. "Yeah, and you'll be my future husband. Don't do stupid things again, I swear your second chance and proposal will be nothing... You can't see your child even insook," Solar warned, Byul chuckled.

"I know I made a mistake but I swear it won't happen again... I don't want to lose you and everything that happened to us just because of me... Haeun will be mad at me if I hurt you again and I don't want that to happen again," Byul said, Solar poked her girl's nose.

"You should! I have your kids!" Solar exclaimed, "I miss the kids already..." Solar added,

"You don't miss me? That hurts me, Babe..." Byul sulked, "Aiishh... Of course, it's different," Solar uttered,

"You are always with them... but I'm not always with you like alone except when we sleep..." Byul uttered, "My Big Baby is sulking?" Solar asked, Byul rolled her eyes.

"I just want you but you're still thinking about the kids. They are with Yonghee unnie and your parents..." Byul said, Solar laughed as she saw Byul sulking at her.