Chapter 4

Weeks passed and Byul really took care of Yongsun. She really wanted to change for them. It might be new for her but she liked to be a good one, especially to her future child. 

"Byul, Let's have a drink..." Seulgi said, Solar went to her office to give the file she needed. "Here's the file you needed, Ms. Moon..." Solar said, Byul smiled. 

"Gomawo..." Byul softly said, Solar was about to go when Byul called her again. "Babe, Uhmm... Can I drink with them tonight?" Byul asked, 

"Where?" 

"At the Usual Bar..." Seulgi said, "Can I?" 

"No, You have worked..." Solar said and went out, Byul pouted. "You heard her, It's a No... So, Pass for now..."Byul said and read the file Solar handed to her, 

"I thought you would just be under to Wheein? Why do you look like you are now to Yong unnie? Don't tell me you like her now?" Seulgi asked, Byul smiled. 

"What's with that smile?" Lisa asked, "Nothing..." 

"Wait... Are you in love with Yong?" Lisa asked, Byul nodded which made her friends squeal. "Really?! You're in love with Yongsun?'' Seulgi shouted. 

"SHOUT IT MORE SO YONGSUN WILL HEAR YOU," Byul sarcastically said, "Is this real? You were just doing it because you guys have a child?" Lisa asked, 

"I do love yongsun...Do I like I was joking?" Byul asked, The two hit Byul as they squealed. 

"Finally! The Playgirl was in love with someone." Seulgi said, They were talking when some employees panicked outside and Wheein bragged about office. 

"What?" Byul asked, "Yongsun fainted..." As Wheein said, Byul quickly got her phone and wallet. "Ready my Car..." 

Byul quickly ran to the office, "Babe? Ya! Get out! Babe..." Byul worriedly said, She quickly went to Solar. 

"Babe, Wake up... Yong, Wake up..." Byul said, she carried Solar into bride style and ran it into her car, Seulgi drove it to the hospital. 

---

"How is she doc?" Byul asked, "She's Low blood... that's why she having her nausea, She's tired too...It mostly happens to a pregnant," 

"She needs to eat, rest, Be healthy, and be less stressed... She can go home later too." The Doctor says, "Okay, Thank you, Doc." 

Byul sighed in relief, "This driving me crazy..."Byul uttered,

"You are her boss and suitor, why do you still let her work?" Lisa asked, "If I let her go, she would work at another place..." Byul said, 

"She's stubborn too..." She added, Byul was worried about Solar. 

Byul fell asleep on the chair while her head rested on Solar's bed and the two were on the couch, sleeping. "Byul?" 

Byul quickly woke up as she heard Solar, "Hmm? You're awake... Are you okay? Does something hurt? What happened to you? I'll just call the doctor, " Byul asked. She was about to stand up when Solar held her hand. 

"Calm Down, I'm okay... I was just dizzy when I went back to my seat earlier..." Solar said, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'm good now..." Solar said, They were talking when the two woke up and saw How Byul took care of Yongsun. 

"Do you want something to eat? You need to eat, rest, be less stressed and be healthy... So, I guess... Just have your rest at home for a while," Byul said. "Can I go home tonight, right?" Solar asked, Byul nodded and caressed Solar's baby bumps.