Chapter 20

It will only be 2 days and they will be gathered but Byul got sick.

"Babe, It's so cold... Can you turn off the aircon?" Byul asked, "Huh? It was so hot  Babe..." Solar turned to face her girl, she was shocked as she saw Byul was shaking.

She quickly checks her girl's temperature. "You're so hot, Byul. Baby, You have a fever," Solar worriedly said and quickly turned off the aircon.

"I'll cook soup so you can take medicine after..." Solar said and properly put the blanket on Byul.

She prepared some soup and Byul's medicine, she also got a wet towel.

"Babe, Here's your soup. Eat first," Solar said and put down the tray on the side table. She helps Byul to sit.

As she was done eating and taking her meds, Solar put a wet towel on her forehead. "You need this..." Solar uttered, Byul nodded and had her sleep.

Solar didn't leave her girl's side as she was worried.

---

It was the day of their wedding but Byul was still sick and had a fever. She was lethargic, had a headache, and was dizzy. 

She was in a different room and she was now preparing when Solar called her.

"Are you okay?" Solar worriedly asked, "I'm dizzy and have a headache..." Byul uttered,

"Did you take your medicine?" Solar asked, "Yeah... After I ate my meal...Did you eat?" Byul timidly asked,

"I just had tea... I'm preparing my stomach for the reception, I want to eat everything there though..." As Solar said, Byul giggled.

"Could you walk right?" Solar asked, "Of course, I could. I'm not paralyzed, Babe." Byul said in disbelief.

"I know just ensuring though, What if you ran away?" Solar asked, "I give so much money for this wedding, why would I run away? Babe, oh my god..."Byul said, Solar chuckled.

" That's my weapon today and anyway, I'll hang up. Don't show you miss me that much, "Solar said, Byul was surprised." Just wow, Maybe you? You called me first though... Babe, You're so random, I swear..."

"I'm nervous, Byul-ah... Do I look fat?" Solar uttered, "You're sexy..." Byul said, Solar blushed on the other line.

"Good good..."

"I will marry a crazy woman today, wow." Byul uttered, "Ya! Who's Crazy?!" Solar exclaimed which Byul put away her phone.

"Oh, It wasn't? I thought you were..." Byul teasingly said, "I will say no later..." Solar warned,

"I'm just kidding, Babe..." Byul said, "I smell like no honeymoon will be gathered..." Solar uttered, Byul pouted.

"Aahh, Babe. I'm just joking, you know?" Byul said, "I can't hear you... Bye, Babe... I'll go now, I'm going to write my vows. Get ready and have a short nap, I can't carry you if you collapse there though..." Solar said, Byul chuckled.

"Yes, Wifey... Bye," Byul said, Solar ended the call.

---

MOONBYUL POV 

It was our wedding and anniversary today, and the ceremony was already starting. I can not stop smiling watching my three kids walking happily to the altar. 

I remember what they said to me that they were excited to walk and wear their clothes to the wedding. 

Haeun. My firstborn was sweet, clingy, and Solar's xerox. She was growing up and so pretty like her mom.