Chapter 3

It was a new day and Byul let solar borrow her clothes, "You look so good in my clothes..." Byul said, 

"I'll send you to your house now?" Byul asked, Solar shakes her head. "I will get bored there... Can I come to your office?" Solar asked, Byul quickly nodded. 

---

Byul didn't let Solar go and just let the girl stay at her office, 

Solar was sleeping on the couch and Byul was at her work when Someone bragged about her office, Followed by Wheein.

"Babe, Why didn't you answer my calls and texts? Why did you block me?" The girl asked, Solar woke up as she heard someone at the office, "Stop calling me Babe, We weren't even dating... I don't want to see you ever again, Soojin..." Byul said, Solar sat up which made Soojin look at her. 

"Hey Baby, Are you hungry?" Byul softly asked and walked to her. "What is happening here?" Solar asked, 

"Is that the reason why you didn't respond to me, Babe?" Soojin asked, Solar looked at Byul. "Babe? You have a girlfriend, Byul?" Solar asked, Byul shakes her head. 

"I told you to stop. I just played with you. Get out before I call the guards just to drag you out of here..." Byul said, 

Slaw was surprised when Soojin slapped Byul and was even about to slap Solar when Byul got her hand. 

"You can hurt me but Don't you ever touch or hurt my girlfriend or else I will hurt you" Byul madly said, Soojin was crying and ran out of the office. Byul held her jaw as it was hurting. 

"You okay?" Byul asked Solar, The girl nodded. "Who is she?" Solar asked, Byul went to her table again. 

"One of my toys before..." Byul said, Solar sighed. "Such a playgirl..." 

"You want me to slap the other side so it would same hurt and blush?" Solar asked, Byul rolled her eyes at Solar.

"Wow, That's you being concerned with me?" Byul asked, Solar chuckled and caressed Byul's cheeks. "You'll get more than that in the future..." Solar exclaimed.

"It hurts?" Byul slowly nodded, "So much... I think my soul get out," Byul exclaimed,

"How many girls have you played and just fucked?" Solar seriously asked, "I don't remember now..."Byul said, 

"Don't tell me I'm a part of that play?" Byul quickly looked at Solar who was seriously asking. "No, You're not. I swear. I will change my doings for you and our baby, I won't play with a girl's heart now. I was... about to ask you too... uhmm..." Byul uttered, she walked to Solar again who was looking at her. 

"What?" 

"If... Can you be my girlfriend?" Byul sincerely asked, "Prove yourself to me first, I don't want to be a toy..." Solar said, Byul smiled and nodded. 

"So, Can I court you instead? I promise I will prove myself to you," Byul said, "Do I have a choice?" 

Byul smiled showing her nose scrunches and quickly hugged Solar. "Gomawo, Yong-ah... I will pursue you... I promise!" Byul happily said, 

"Why are you happy? you just get a slap to that girl though..." Solar asked, "Because you let me, and I don't care about her,"

"So... Where do you want to eat?" Byul asked, "I'm not hungry..." As Solar said, her tummy growled. 

"I didn't know that there's a storm today again... " Byul said, holding her laugh. Solar just glared at her, "Let's go now, I'll send you to your house after." Byul said, Solar just lay down again and pushed Byul away.