~New~

Waking up from what seems like the nap of a lifetime, I slowly gain consciousness and adjust to the blueish tint to my vision. Sitting myself up, my friends seem so tiny. In my normal human body, im pretty short and most of my friends were taller than me, now they have to step back and tilt their heads up just to look at me. I'm so powerful in this body, I loved it.
After following the doctors instructions, I was allowed to take a good look at myself.
I was huge!!!
My height in comparison to others was still the same so even though I was tall like the na'vi, I was a short one, my long black strains of hair was wolf cut to my shoulders with my ears pointing out, my eyes a golden colour. My teeth were white and sharp, I feel like I could bite through anything.

"This way ma'am" Told on of the small soldiers. "You're taking this a lot better than anyone else ive seen, the rest are so violent and vicious when they first wake up" he opened the door for me as I gave him a soft smile.

I stretched my arms out and took a moment to appreciate my huge size before powerfully walking passed the humans into a small room with a pile of clothes, black shorts, white tank top with black boots and finger-less gloves.
I dressed myself and adjusted the clothing to fit comfortably around my long tail.
After snapping my black belt together, I proceeded to the next room we're there was more na'vi and one stood at the front, he was tall, muscular and obviously very powerful.

I wasn't from this sector of the base, I was a scientist, not a soldier, but I needed their equipment so sneaking my way in was my only way in. My plan for now is to do as I'm told, play the role of the soldier and blend in, I think I was doing a pretty good job so far.
I wasn't really paying much attention to the speech, I was more focussed on the fact that I'd never seen a na'vi before, now I'm one of them and I'm stood with 100 more of them, even though we weren't the real na'vi, the energy around us was like no other.

We was all lead into the outside world and I'd never felt so alive and free. I felt the adrenaline rush over me like an uncontrollable tsunami, I wanted to run and sprint as fast as I possibly could for hours and never stop.

Following the others at the back of the line I didn't notice someone behind me.
"You" Boomed a deep threatening voice, close to my ear. "I don't remember you, with your pathetic height I would've"
A pair of big blue hands where place on my shoulders and turned me to face him.

He had short hair and a strong physique, his eyes piercing into me as I struggled to think
"Why are you here?" He summons me to answer.

I would've never thought I'd ever feel threatened in this body, but I did. I his was the guy who was at the front of the room before, I guess listening would've been handy.
What do I do?
"It was last minute?" I blurted out. "My commander said I'd do my training in this body, it wouldve been useless to learn how to do things human if I wasn't going to be"

Now that I think about it, that was a smart answer, I could've probably thought of something better or at least a back up plan but I didn't do too bad I guess.
He narrowed his orange tiger eyes at me and I gulped.
In order to meet my eyes he had to arch his back slightly and look down, meanwhile, my neck was hurting from looking up so much.
I needed him to not have a clue who I was, on earth I was known from being a spy, usually for the other side, I could take pain but I was the best rat I knew. Only been caught once but this guy seems to be able to sniff me out better than a dog could ever. I needed to be careful.

He lowered him hands from my shoulders.
"Anymore suspicious acting from you and I'll gut you personally" He threatened.
I nodded.