~Good morning~

Quaritch let out a groan and stretched before pulling me close to him and smothering his face into my warm neck and laying his head on my shoulder.

I turned to him and gave him a sleepy smile while playing with his short black hair.
Maybe he wasn't just the asshole I always thought he was, I can't imagine him actually ever wanting to kill the na'vi when he's so peaceful and dare I say adorable.

"Oh sweetheart" He grinned. "If only you knew"
"Knew what?" I sat up confused.
What was Quaritch talking about?

"How pathetic you look right now" He struck back his ears and pinned me down, sat on my waist with each leg beside me, one hand pinning both hands above my head and the other holding his dagger to my throat.

I struggled to move. How could I not of expecting this?! This motherfucker really did that.
What I did next was not smart.

"Little bitch boy has to pin me down because he's too afraid to fight the runt?"
Why the fuck did I say that?

I watched his expression change from his smug grin to angry with ears back.
"Alright then sweetheart, let's have it your way" He got up, destroying the hut we made with barely using any strength and dragged me up by the neck.
"This is for you" He passed me his dagger "you're gonna need it sugar" He threatened.

This bitch was really being cocky now.
"Try your best, I dare you" I snarled at him.
Again, not the best thing to say, like at all but as it turns out, he really was just the asshole I thought he was.
"Don't you worry about me sweetheart"

I just hissed back at him, waiting.
"Cmon then, throw the first punch. Or are you too scared like a little bitch b-"
Oh he threw the first punch.
After sending me literally flying with my feet off the floor into a tree on onto the pile of broken wood for the shelter we made.
A sharp sting hit me and the burning sensation shot through my body.
I threw the dagger straight at him as hard as I could.
After I heard his hiss, I looked down.

What I saw was a branch, sticking up from my stomach and the pain hit me like a truck. I let out a huge screech as I felt the blood drip down from my waist. I lay, whimpering, unable to move, shaking with the agony of being impaled through my hip.