~sneak~

Quaritch's POV:

I saw everything, we all did.
We knew those three was waiting but none of us expected that.
"Shouldn't we intervene?" I uneasily asked the commander as we watched them cuff her and cover her mouth.
" she should've focussed on self defence instead of going rogue" the commander replied.

I waited, trying not to focus on what was happening, everyone else exited and was also uneasy about it but this was fucked from the beginning, I couldn't just stand back and let it happen.
I heard the scream for me love and I lost it.
There's wasn't a fucking chance I was just going to let it slide.
I made a deal with the commander, if I break her out, we will follow the tracker in her neck which should lead us straight to Jake Sully.

As soon as she agreed I sprinted the the doors and began to punch, we made these so there wasn't an unlock, we knew that we couldn't trust the reds under any circumstance.

The only way in and out was if you could hit hard enough. So that's exactly what I did, as soon as they heard me it went quiet.
Then I don't know what they did but she sent out this screech that put my ears back and made me tense, I just knew the reds had done something and it enraged me.

Finally getting through the door, i pounced on one of them, the one with the Scar was closest to her, he was my main priority, but I needed to knock down the other two first.
Punching continuously harder, the tallest went don't no problem. After, I stood next to the body and kicked the head as hard as I could, it was not disconnected from the body, just hanging on my skin.

The strongest, then grabbing me behind by the neck, it caught me by surprise but his muscles where still just half the size of mine. I was looking around for Reah, this was now my nickname for her, when a hot solid fist hit me in the cheekbone.
"You son of a bitch" I winced, turning to him.

I marched over to him and held his neck, pinning him and beginning to strangle, I held him to his feet couldn't reach the floor. With the other hand I grabbed my dagger and stabbed his ribs, puncturing a lung, i watched the panic in his eyes and I let go, knowing he was going to die anyway, i looked at the purple bruises around his neck as I kicked him hard in the ribbed, stretching out the wound. I heard him yelp.

From behind I didn't know what was going on, Scar kicked my knee out of place and I fell down to try and get it back into place, wincing. That when his solid boot kicked me in the ribs and I already knew a few had been cracked as I held them her swung his foot again to hit me on the throat before something caught his attention.

I began coughing as my throat swelled and I heard his footsteps behind me.
As I heard the muffled hisses I turned to see him biting down on a rag, with Reah on his back. She had this look in her eyes that I was never going to be able to forget.

Reah's never been like this, if anyone knew she could be like this, she'd never be called the runt, fair enough she's small but she can fight. My guess is it's just hard to fight someone bigger than yourself, so she had to train harder, so now that her enemy is weak, she can do as she pleases.
Maybe she's been hiding it this whole time but I'm not sure.
She was mimicking him and I could tell she lived every second of putting him through hell.
She'd kicked him hard, square in the balls and
I cringed just at the thought of someone doing that to me.

She'd done everything he had done to her, made her feel weak, hurt and exposed. So she now did the same.
Then she told him to run, what? Why did she tell him to run?
Then I noticed the look on her face. She definitely had something up her sleeve. But what was it if she was telling him to run?

She began to count down, and as she reached 10, she walked behind him with my dagger clenched in her hand hard.
I knew she wasn't just going to stab him, in this current state of mind, she was going to do something much worse. I mean, she did say he'd be chased.
But when she reached 5, I knew what she was going to do.
I knelt down and slit through both of his ankles. I looked down as he screamed, not moving, or risking to lose.
As he stretched out I saw his ankles open wide and his skin tear, releasing spurts of blood everywhere, all over her, the floor and him.
I was shook at just how brutal she'd been.

Twitching now, she had this psychotic look as she put my dagger into his mouth and dig it upwards slowly.
I didn't think anyone truly had this side to them, but she did.

Turning towards me, I couldn't think anything other than it was my turn.
"Don't follow me" She commanded, throwing my dagger back towards me.

"Wait-" I began.

Then she was gone.
I sat there for a minute, letting everything that just happened sink in. Anyone who ever had been nearly half as brutal was insane or far too gone to spare mercy for anyone, nevermind me who put her here in the first place.
And now she was going to be tracked and she had no idea.

I needed to do something.
I had every single cell in my brain telling me not to, but I got up and limped back out of the giant hole I'd made in the door and followed the trail of body's, some human some blue, to a hole in the fence, leading to the forest.