~Different~

Waking up the next morning, it felt like the first time Id ever seen Quaritch at peace.
We'd moved around in our sleep, his face was now buried my my breasts with one arm under my waist and the other big blue hand on my ass, holding tight. My arms were around his head, slightly playing with his short, black hair, with one leg around his waist and the other stretched out.
I lay there with my eyes closed, perfectly comfy for about 10 minutes until I felt him shuffling. I watched the little smile appear on his face when he realised he had a face full of boob.

What fascinates men with boobs? It's like that's how we control them from doing the stupid shit they do. But that little smile was adorable, he seemed o be the kinda guy that would hate being called cute, bless him.

That's when I felt it, it was morning and he's a dude with a face full of boobs, I should've expected it. He can't really do anything about it though bless him, I think he just tried to play it off.
My waist was just above his, it was like I was sitting on his lap but we were lead down and I could feel him accidentally poking me with it but in the perfect place.
I knew I wanted it but at what cost?
I felt my insides pulsate, craving him. But no matter how intense it got, I refused.

I think we both knew what was going on and decided to play it off until it had passed, except it wasn't passing, so I decided to make the situation worse.
"Feeling a little different?" I teased, grinning mischievously.
"Would you believe me if I said no?" He had a nervous laugh, it was adorable.
"You are adorable" I smirked.

I could see his blue cheeks gaining a tinge of pink.

"Just you wait sweetheart" His tone of voice sent a shiver up my spine, "I'll wipe that cheeky little grin off your face"
His threats just made me want him more but I was too nervous to do anything about it. I felt my cheeks beginning to warm up.

"See?" He gave me a toothy grin, now he was the one smirking "I did it already"
As he stared down into my eyes, I wanted nothing less than him ravaging me. I gazed into his thirsty golden orbs.
He knew exactly what he was doing to me and he loved every second of it, I could tell.

I wanted to tease him just a little more.
I put that grin straight back on "well princess, you told me to wait, and I'm waiting"
Gently, he ran his hand up my inner thigh and squeezed as he got to the top.

He turned me onto my back and glanced down at my lips before giving me a lusty stare. I gently stroked my nails up his side and pulled him towards me slightly. Holding my jaw, he placed his lips onto mine and began kissing me.
His lips where soft and with every deep breath, I felt him progressively getting rough.
He gently started to stroke my neck until
I put his hand around my throat.

I gently bit his lip and he gave me the most eager look, I gave him a consensual grin.
He began kissing down my neck and my breaths became deeper as he placed his kisses down my blue body.

Unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning my shorts, he carefully undressed both me and himself before placing kisses on my hips. I let him spread my legs.
"I'm not your princess, sweetheart" He lowered his voice "let's see how long you can keep yourself quiet now"

He began rubbing slightly on my clit, my breathing got deeper as I tried to stay quiet. After getting rougher, he slowly put his fingers in, and used to other hand to massage my boobs.
He positioned his waist just below mine as he got himself ready, I gave him a nod of approval.

I felt the tip slowly slide it's way into me and my breathing shook.
"Let me hear you, love" He politely commanded, tensing as he slowly pushes himself.
I moaned quietly as he held my hips. He began to pick up the pace and I felt his every inch.
I heard him groan deeply as he tightened his grip onto me.
"You feel amazing" he growled, looking down into my eyes.
The look that he gave me was enough to finish me alone.
I began to feel weak as my legs started to shake, I moaned loudly.
"Y-your going to make me cum" I told him, stuttering.
"Cum for me, love" He commanded, also getting close.
I wrapped my legs around him as he began thrusting deep into me.
I scratched at his back, pulling him close to me as he began kissing and lightly nibbling my neck.
He felt so good, I hope we can do this again.
~fuck, don't stop~ I moaned in his ear, unable to keep my breath steady as my body began to twitch.

He began to bite slightly harder and sensation of pain rushing through me felt amazing. He carefully placed his hand back on my throat and my moans got higher pitched.

Then it happened, his groan deep and vicious, he slightly squeezed tighter around my throat as he pulled out and finished on my thighs. My legs shook as I felt both of us dripping down me.

Both out of breath, we grinned at eachother.