~One year later~

Victoria stuck by my side. I stayed living in the trailer and I needed a new place, I've heard a helicopter about 3 days ago and I already know they're coming for me.

Today was the day I got myself an Ikran.

Travelling up the floating mountains with Victoria, I balanced on the wedge behind a waterfall, the other side revealing a black Ikran but something was off, I didn't remember them being this big.
And why was there just one?

Immediately, it adjusted itself to fight me. I'm sure they're not usually this big. As it squared up to me , I hissed with my ears back.
It's roar was magnificent.
As she aimed to bite me, I clung onto her neck and sung myself onto her.
Angrily, she sung herself around, treating me like a rag doll. I brought my hair over my shoulder and connected it with hers. Luckily, she was so big, I used that to my advantage and it was fairly easy. I've watched other na'vi and they always made it look so difficult.

Sat on her back we took to the sky, she spread her huge black wings and I gripped on tight, telling her to steady herself, we flew for a while until I got the hang of it.
Pandora had become my home, I learned to love it here on my own, it was when anyone else got involved did it become hell.

I only worried about other people. We rode home feeling more powerful than ever.

I decided to call her Harikēn. Japanese for hurricane.

Jumping off of her, I heard children struggling, screaming, not too far from me.

I took off running, me and the na'vi had some sort of unspoken rule, we knew we existed, occasionally seeing eachother but I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me. But I couldn't just sit back and listen to the sound of the children struggling.

Holding my dagger, i snook up, seeing 2 young men, 1 young woman and a child with a human, being held back by some avatars with camo gear. I recognised his voice and I gripped my dagger. Jumping from the bushes, surprising all of them, I grabbed the female avatar with tattoos and held my dagger to her throat.

"Leave us" I hissed.

Quaritch looked absolutely stunned. The kids looking at me, shook, wondering who I was.
An arrow came flying from the trees and hit another avatar, letting go of the child.
Shoving my jagger upward from the woman's jaw into her head, I pulled it back out and pulled the child behind me as havoc broke loose.
"Stay with me" I told her, using myself to shield her from the bullets and arrows.
Wide-eyed the child listened. Her big sister soon joined. I turned to both of them.
"Do you know where the trailer is?" I asked.
The older girl nodded.
"Go there, Harikēn will protect you"
"Our parents are here" Replied the oldest.
"And they won't be for long if you're not protected and we can focus on less people" I told them. It was harsh but bullets were flying and I didn't have time for this.
She nodded and ran towards the trailer.
I turned around to Quaritch in front of me, I put my ears back.
"Out of my way" I commanded.
"There's something we need to discuss" He answered.
"There's nothing to discuss, now leave me and them"
"You're working with the target?" He asked.
"You say that like I'm not one" I shoved him out of the way. "Go near them girls and you will die, I promise"
He stood, not knowing what to say.
I saw an avatar with sunglasses holding one of the young male na'vi.
"You win, I surrender" I put my arms up.
The avatar released the boy, to aim his gun at me.
"Go, follow your sisters, I'll let your parents know" I told him quickly as he ran in the same direction.

"Don't fall for it!-" Quaritch shouted, knowing I wouldn't make it that easy.

I kicked the avatars knees hard, his legs bent backwards and both knees crumbled. Taking his gun from him I held it to his head.
"Any last words?" I asked, politely.
The avatar was speechless.
"Tell your boss you failed" I told him before pulling the trigger.

As I turned around, 2 na'vi with the other, older boy and the human was stood in front of me. Quaritch was nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you?" Asked the man.
"I'm the other target" I told him "follow me, your children are this way"
I turned and jogged towards the trailer.
The woman noticed the dagger in my hand so I put it away fast. I didn't want to cause a disturbance.
After getting to the trailer, I saw Harikēn with her wings spread wide.
"Calm down girl" I told her "we can trust them, where are they?"

The 2 na'vi stood back, suspicious of Harikēn.
She called herself and put away her wings, revealing the children who ran to their parents.
"Good girl" I petted Harikēn's serious face.

"Thank you" said the man. "I'm jake, this is neytiri"
"I'm Aurora" I shook his hand.
"Why do you stay here?" He asked, curious.
"I don't speak the native tongue, I figured if I stay out of your way, you'll stay out of mine" I answered "it is your land and I'm sorry if I am in the way"
"You saved our children" He told me "and Aywa has chosen you for something"
"How do you know ?" I asked

"She has given you the Toruk" He informed me. His normal sized Ikran landing behind him, Harikēn was at least 5 times bigger. I watched the childrens eyes widen.

"We're both targets, it's smart if we stay apart" I told him.

"But stronger if we join, we can teach you our ways like Neytiri taught me" he told me, smiling at his partner.

"Let me sleep on it, it's been a year since I last spoke to anyone. I need time" I told him, noticing Quaritch's face in the bushes.
I needed them to go back home so I can keep them safe.

"We'll be back tomorrow" Jake told me.
I nodded, offering a hug to the older girl. Awkwardly, she hugged me, not wanting to offend me by refusing.
"Tell Jake and Neytiri, Quaritch is still here, don't come back" I whispered in her ear.

I smiled and waved at them as they took off on 4 Ikran.
I waited until I couldn't see them.
"Didn't I fucking tell you to leave" I warned, pulling out my dagger.
"No you don't understand" he told me, coming closer, throwing his gun over his shoulder. "You have a tracker"

"I don't have anything that I left with" I told him "how could I have a tracker?"
He approached me.
"No, it's in your neck" He informed me, looking down onto me "they did that after you beat that other avatar... thinking it was me"
He put his ears down, I can't believe he had the fucking audacity to look sad.