~Hate~

***

Your POV:

I awoke with what felt like the biggest migraine of my life, back on the bed of what I started in before. Faces surrounded me with a huge bright light.
"Hey, have a fun adventure?" Said the friendly face from before. But rage consumed me.
I immediately curled my fist into a tight ball and hit with every bit of strength I had.
The face flew away from me at a high speed, I ragged myself up from the IV chords, throwing people away from me until they had me in an arm lock over the bed, all of them covered in bruises, begging me to calm down.
I hissed at them before waiting for them to let go before going ape shit again.
"Get Quaritch!" I heard one of them shout.
I watched as the door began to open, I charged at it and attacked the first blue body I saw.

Clawing, biting, scratching, punching, kicking, dragging, pulling, throwing. Every opportunity I had to inflict harm I used.
My knuckles bled and I couldn't tell who's blood was who's. I wanted to kill, and that is exactly what I did.

Just the wrong fucking person!

As I sat up to take a breath, I noticed it was even him! What the fuck?!

Either way, it was too late to stop now and I couldn't help myself.
I looked them in the eyes "thanks for helping me send a message"
I looked over to the side, to see my correct target stood in awe.

I grabbed the hair and forced my current victim to look at me as they begged for my mercy.
"It's too late for that now, pretty" I kissed her forehead "it's too bad you have to follow orders from a little bitch"
"Colonel!" She screamed weakly "Help me!"
I laughed before slamming her head into the solid floor, over and over again until I was twitching with her blood dripping down my face.

"Look what you've done now bitch boy" I snarled, viciously whipping my tail from side to side.
"Oh sugar, just you wait" He threatened, also whipping his tail violently.
"What for bitch boy"
Then I felt it. My adrenaline made me not notice the tranquiliser in the back of my neck. "Any last words?" He marched over to me, now knelt and still struggling to keep my balance.
"Still afraid to fight like a man?" I grinned to myself before I felt the sharp thud of the floor on my head.