2

Today was the game day and that meant that everyone in our college wore purple and Elle had the energy of THE FLASH. She woke me up this morning and surprisingly went on a run with me. I was doing my HIT workout when Elle and Chase like the cute disgusting couple were staring at each other through the window. I was over with my crunches when I saw Sam staring at my ass from the window. I show him THE finger and resume my workout.

"Lily, Chase is bringing some IHOP pancakes and I told him to bring you the Nutella ones okay?" Elle said

"Yup" I said. I took a shower and put on my purple college sweatshirt with blue cargo pants. By the time I was out , chase had brought over the pancakes and Noah.

I hugged Chase , took my pancakes and sat in our apartment's roof. I was enjoying the sun and the nyc hustle when Noah came up the roof and sat beside me.

"Good Morning" he said

I replied him with a nod.(In my defense I was eating).
He sat beside me and there comes my introvert ass urging to run from the roof . We sat there quietly, him just sitting there enjoying the view and me finishing my breakfast.

I got up to get down the roof when he held my hand and said " you dance like a goddess"
My eyes went wide at that and I felt myself blushing. I said "Thank you " and came down the stairs to my room .
God!!