3.

Noah's PoV

It was a long day and with the practise i just wanted to eat pizza and sleep. I opened the door to my apartment which i shared with 3 other friends Chase, Taylor, Garrett. I took a shower and came out of my room when i saw Lily ,across our window, dancing.
I don't know which type of dance was that but fuckk it was graceful and hot.
I stared at her for soo long that when she finished her dance i just wanted to praise her in soo many ways .
She couldn't see me but i wish i could see that dance everyday.
I went into the kitchen to see Garrett cooking some spaghetti. He was the mother hen of our group and that's why we gave him a hen apron which he hates.
"Wow, it smells soo good in here can we eat?"
He said " Yup ,it's done. Just take the plates and serve it"
The four of us ate dinner while talking about our lives and then Chase and Taylor washed the dishes.
I went to sleep early but that dance wouldn't let me sleep .
God! I wanted to record it and keep it for myself maybe keep the dancer too.

The next morning i went to her place with chase cause he wanted to see his girlfriend Elle .
When lily opened the door she looked soo fucking beautiful. We entered the houe and the warm pancakes smell wrapped us like a hug.
Elle and chase were engrossed in one another when i saw lily sneaking out the balcony and going up to the roof
I followed her which i shouldn't have and respected her privacy but I just couldn't stay away from her.

I never saw her after breakfast. Coach had us see our old videos to recognize our mistakes and then we saw how our opposition played. They were good but not good enough to beat us. I was nervous since it was my first time playing for NYU. Today I was going to win. That was my affirmation for the day.

We were in the changing room going through our strategies and I could hear the NYU crowd going wild outside in the stadium. Before going in the arena we gathered around and yelled "Go Violets"
The game was intense. At the halftime we were tied. Coach changed my position , I quickly took over and when Chase passed me the puck I goaled. The whole NYU crowd erupted and I heard some I love you's.

Lily's Pov
The game was soo intense. We experienced and whole emotional rollercoaster. But alas, like always we won. We later sneaked out towards the player's changing room. Elle ran towards Chase to shower him with kisses. Did I tell you that I love them?
I saw Noah and went towards him to congratulate him on his first NYU win.
"Congratulations"
He turned around and hugged me. It took me by surprise but I returned it quickly. " Thank you" he said.
Elle called me and then we went home to get ready for the frat party.

I wore a black silk dress which was backless and black panda's because I wanted to dance and I cannot do that with heels. At the party, the whole NYU was there but I didn't see Noah.I was disappointed but danced it out. The whole night after it went into a blur and as soon as we reached home sweet home  I slept like a baby