6.

Today I am going to avoid Noah as much as possible. That's the conclusion i came to after the overthinking session last night.
I went to romance language class, since I was majoring in literature and creative writing.. The class lasted for 2hrs and then Mr . Angelo gave us assignments to complete. The assignment was about unraveling the famous romantic stories.
I chose pride and prejudice, my favorite classic of all time.
The whole day I didn't see Noah as psychology class was cancelled and didn't show up at Eng lit. I was in the cafeteria eating my burrito bowl and watching pride and prejudice when Taylor and Elle came and sat with me .
Elle was still recovering from last night's hangover and Taylor was just being his usual self by laughing at Elle.
"Stop laughing before I cut your precious  balls" Elle said to
"Dude what the fuck I'm eating meatballs her" I replied. They started laughing at that.
At the corner of my eye ,I saw someone coming towards our table. I realised it was Noah with some of the hockey guys. SHIT
Chase came and kissed Elle. God i loved them soo much . Even I wanted love like that.
All of them sat around the table with Noah beside me.

Noah PoV

Lily has been on my mind since last night. That dance gave me a fucking hard on and  with those lean legs I couldn't stop imagining them wrapped around me and now sitting beside me
Her cheeks were red as a tomato. I can't believe she is embarrassed about last night. She looked in gorgeous a hell.
" Hey " I said.
She replied with a smile. She quickly joined the ongoing convo between Taylor and Elle. She was the ray of sunshine I was avoiding until I saw her. But god I couldn't stop staring her.
"Ouch" someone kicked me in the shin. I realised it was Chase, who was glaring at me . I think he saw me staring at Lily.
We finish our lunch and head for our practise session to the hockey arena

I was changing into my sweats when chase came beside me and said" Dude stay away from her"
"Who?" I said
"You know who " he replied " She doesn't need a guy like you"
I got offended at that ." What do you mean a guy like me?"
"You know a guy who doesn't do girlfriends and break up when things get too serious.  Believe me she has this whole romantic thing she wants and if you are not gonna give her then STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" he warned.

I nodded and went to pick her up at the library . When I reached I saw her reading some adult book, judging by the cover, she was smiling . God..... that smile could melt away the all the darkness in this world.