5.

At exact 5 30 pm Noah stopped at the café . It was a rush hour and I was alone at the counter so I told him to sit for a few minutes while he insisted on helping me. After wrapping up we went to his condo which he shared with five other teammates .
We went to his room which was clean. It did not surprise me because deep down I knew that he must be the clean type of guy.
"Ok so tell me which topics you find difficult so that we can cover it now" I said
He told me the topics and then i used my special method of studying
"Now it's time for lily method of studying " I said.
He replied with a raised brow
"I will teach you by using everyday experience so that it's easy but your experience will be different so you have to help me ok?" I said
He agreed and we were done with half the topic in an hour.
"Wow. I cannot believe i completed this topic in two hours when it took my a whole day" he exclaimed
I was soo proud of myself for that and started packing
"Hey wait aren't you going to the beta party?" He asked
"No, I can't. I have some prior commitment so I have to complete that" I said
I think I saw a hint of disappointment in his face on hearing that but I ignored it.
I went home to a empty house. My kind of heaven.
I freshen up, order pizza and rome around the house in my Victoria secret.
I went through some of my bookmarks in my romance books to get some ideas and started writing again.
It was midnight when I put on a tank top and started doing my kathak rehearsals
I opened the window to let the moonlight come in then put on some music and started dancing my heart out.
When I finished my breathing was ragged and heavy and when I looked out the window , I saw Noah staring at me and clapping at my performance. I smiled at that, at least someone liked my performance.
Suddenly I realised I wasn't wearing anything to cover my thong. My eyes went wide and i closed the curtains at a flash speed.
Shit. No one has ever seen me like that and what scares me is that he would talk to other friends about what he saw .
I was insecure about my body. And overthinking has led me to believe that people bad about me behind my back.
I am scared as hell.
All night long I tossed and turned thinking about possible scenarios when I met him tomorrow