9.

Noah's PoV

I was soo proud of Lily. The way she hugged me was so comforting after the day I had. It started when my father called me in the morning.
"Noah, your mother wants to meet you" he said desperately.
My mother had left us for another man because one night she realised that she didn't love my father. She just gave up on us when my father and I needed her the most.
"No." I replied
"Kid, she said she is sorry but hon you need to understand."
"No, i am sorry dad but I can never forgive her for what she did to us" I hung up after that.

My mother and I had a rocky relationship from the start. And knowing that she was in town drowve me crazy. I put all my pent up energy in training, coach was so fucking proud of me. When I came out of the arena I heard some football guys talking shit about girls.
"Fuckers" I muttered.
Then someone something about Lily i whipped around and grabbed his collar. "Stop talking shit about girls, don't you guys have games to lose?"
His other friends came to his rescue. I droppes him cause I knew I was not enough to fight them all.
"Don't you dare talk about Lily" I warned them and walked off.

Luckily later that day I saw Lily running towards me. I picked her up, she smelled like lavender. I dropped her down and smiled at her. She then told me all about her publisher's meeting. I took that time to carefully notice her features.
Her brown skin was soo clean and clear and those eyes were to die for.
I looked at her with pride and adoration.
When she finished I wanted to ask her for dinner but he boss interrupted and I decided to surprise her with her NYC family.

I have booked a table at Club A Steakhouse. When we arrived the waiter led us to our table. I sat beside Lily. She looked like a fairy in that green dress.
I had called to restaurant to give us a chocolate celebratory cake.
"We are all soo proud of you and I am definitely going to be your number one reader after your book comes out" I promised Lily.
She blushed "Thank you for supporting guys. Like literally, Chase and Elle are my inspiration. Noah and Taylor, you guys are literally the MC's of my book"
We all ate till our stomach was bursting out.
When the bill came, Lily insisted on splitting it but I had already covered it , but she didn't have to know that.
"Guys , the bill?" She asked
" Don't worry, we took care of it" I dragged her out of the restaurant.

When I came home , Chase said " I can't believe you organized that surprise for Lily . Like I didn't know you were that interested in her."
" I am not. I just did that as a friend." I can't believe that I was denying it. I liked Lily but I didn't want to include her in my personal matter.
"Dude , if you are not interested then can I take my chance with her?" Garrett said .
"You are saying that while sexting!"Chase said. Chase was protective of Lily ,since he considered her as a little sister.
"You can do what you want and btw that girl was with me last week." I replied and exited to my bedroom.
I need to get laid and get away from Lily.