4

I was still recovering from yesterday's party and my legs hurt like hell. But I managed to get up , did some skincare, put on some clother went to my first class.

Today we were getting our psychology test marks and everyone were nervous as fuck cause Ms.Saunter's checking was strict as hell.

When she called Noah's name i saw him collect the paper and then I saw the disappointment in his face
"Ms.Sawant" Ms .Saunter called
I went and collected my paper and I saw that i got a FREAKING A.
Oh my god. I squealed so loud that the entire class stared at me like i was the fool. Then I showed them the A and zoned out the entire lecture because I was busy making plans for the party
The bell rang and as I was collecting my things i felt a tap on my shoulder
I turned and saw Noah standing .
"Hey, I saw that you got A in pysch finals . Soo........ I want to pass in the
retest so can you help me with it?" He asked
I said " Yeah sure"
"Ok then ,I'll pick you up at 5?" He said
"Umm....actually I work till 5 30 so maybe after that?" I asked
"Sure. We'll study at my house?
"Ok bye"

My next class was in an hour so i  put on my headphones and started working on my book. I have finished till 10 chapter.

After one hour of writing continuously, I closed my laptop and left for my Economics class. In my book , characters are currently on a date . I was so happy that i did some writing and the feeling of being productive was so fucking great.

After my classes were over, I went to the dance room where my teacher, Ms. Patil was already there." Good you are here. Now change into your kurti , wear your gungroo and lets rehearse" She ordered.
Ms.Patil was infamous for her kathak. She was such a graceful dancer that everything stopped when she was dancing. I quickly changed and started dancing. It took me 2 hours to get to perfection of one of the steps but everyone in the room applauded when I finished my dance.

After dance, I had to go to the cafe.I worked at the Blue Bird Cafe part time. The pay was great which helped me to pay for my rent and food.