18.

Noah's PoV

Last night was one of the amazing night I ever had.
When I came home Taylor knew something was up with me "Where were you?"
"Out"
"Tomorrow the coach has kept dry land practise at 7am and I also saw you kiss Lily."
Shit.
"I won't tell this to anyone but beware of Chase. He will skin you alive if you hurt her"
Taylor was always the understanding and sound mind guy. I gave him a pat on his shoulder to tell him that I understood.

Snow covered almost all the campus and as students were walking towards the campus, I spotted Lily amongst them.
I quickly made a snowball and threw it at her. She turned to look at the
and saw me laughing at her.
She collected handful of snow and ran towards me.

" You bitch!!"
"Sorry!!!" I acted like I wanted to to run away from her.
She caught up with me and hit me with two snowballs.

After the snowfight we were both laughing , laying on the snow like a bunch of kids.
Some even gave us looks.
"We should get back to class otherwise we'll be late" she said. She was always the sincere students but she knew when to have fun and when to study.

We walked towards the class covered in snow, Lily shaking her head to get the snow off her hair.

As soon as we entered our psych class, Ms. Saunter said "You are late"
Her death glare was pinned on both of us and I was sure as hell getting zero credit score.
"Sorry mam, it won't happen again" Lily replied.
Ms Saunter trusted Lily enough to give us a pass. "Thank you" I whispered to Lily.
"By the end of this week I want the assignment done. Those who fail to complete it will get minus markings in the exam" Ms. Saunter said as she exited the class.

Lily went to her other lectures and I was stuck with my boring ones. Exams are a headache that needs to be finished before thanksgiving and after that I get to play most exciting matches.

The team was walking home after 3 hours of practise. Coach has been on us to win the finals.
"We need to win this in order to maintain our legacy and win our titile back" Chase said. Four years ago, his brother led the hockey team and won the Frozen Four.

Chase and I are heading back to the girls place. We are planning on telling him about our relationship. Hopefully hee doesn't hit me.

Loud music and delicious smell of Indian food hits us as we enter the apartment. Lily is cooking in the kitchen and dancing around the kitchen.
She seems so peaceful dancing to the slow songs playing on her speaker.

"Hello!" Chase shouts over the music.

That's when she notices us. "Oh sorry. I didn't hear you guys come in"
"Yeah. Keep this up and you get close to getting robbed"
She gives him a death glare and comes over to me to give me a hug.
I am waiting for Elle to come home soon so she could calm Chase down.

"Where's Elle?" Lily asks.
" Just pulled up the street"
" What's for dinner?"
"Aloo paratha, rice, and dal makhani"
My stomach starts growling on hearing that.

*Few hours later
"What the fuck!" Chase is soo close the kill me with the glare he is giving me.
We told them after dinner. Elle is beaming because I think she wanted us together and on the other hand Chase looks like he wants to kill me.
Elle tries to calm him down but that too isn't working.

"Chase, I like him" Lily tries to explain.
"And I won't hurt her" I try to help.
"Lily, I trust you but him"
"Hey. I haven't slept with anyone since I met Lily except that one" I defend myself. Failing successfully.
"See what I am talking about"
"That time we were not dating but this time we are and I trust him"

This fight took nearly an hour and finally (I think) Chase is on the the board.

Lily and I are now trying gymnastic pose. I am trying to lift her up with my legs while giving her support of my hands, so she is practically flying in the air.
She got a burst of energy after drinking coffee so she could stay awake for the assignment. Now the assignment is complete, it's 11pm and Lily is nowhere near falling asleep. On the other hand I am tired and wants to fall alseep this second.

I let her down and flip around , so she is beneath me. I kiss her until we are panting for breath.
"Noah, we should sleep" she insists
"We will.....after an orgasm or two"
Her breaths are now controlled. She is trying to hide her arousal.
I nip the spot between her neck and ears knowing that turns her on. Her moans echoing through the walls.
"Lil, you need to keep it low otherwise I am sure Chase will kill me"
She nods.

Lily's Pov

I know that God definitely took his time making Noah's body because that muscles are sculpted like he is some kind of greek god.
He removes my shirt leaving me bare, because I don't wear any bra at home.
"Fuck lily" he mutters.

He starts kissing and sucking my nipple while his hand massages my other tit.
I am trying to stay as quite as I could but goddamn his mouth.
"Noah!" I moan.

His hands snake down to my waist and remove my pants. Now I am bare naked except my panties.
He starts kissing his way down. I groan from the his lack of attention to my tits.

I look down to see he is close to tear my panties. "Do not even try to tear those. They are Victoria secret and expensive"
He chuckled and proceeded to remove them carefully.

"God, you are so wet for me baby" he said eyeing my pussy.
"Not God. It's Lily"
"Your smart mouth needs to be kept quite"

He sucked and licked my pussy as if it was his last meal. His tongue plunging in and out ,knew his way to my g spot.
My back arched as he put his fingers inside me." NOAH!!" I moaned.
"Just like that" I guided him .
He knew what he was doing and which his fingers and tongue mixed made me come faster than I thought.
"You taste so sweet" he said,coming back up.

I was still speechlees after the climax that I stayed still as he cleaned us up.
"Are you staying?"
"No, I have practise tomorrow and you need to sleep."
I was a little disappointed on hearing that.

As I walked him out Elle came out of the door and said "You better cook breakfast tomorrow because it took me several hours to get Chase on LiNo team"
"Lino?"
"Lily and Noah"
"I'll cook breakfast only if you stop calling us that"
"Never"

She shouted "LiNo" before closing the door.