10.

Lily's Pov
Last night was amazing , and since today was Saturday I am going to Hobart Village. It is a village full of bookstore so basically my kind of heaven. My goal is to get some books that would give me some ideas for my love story.

I wore a white dress with black platforms , grabbed my tote and coffee and took off . I like going out alone , it feels like a self care date.

When I arrived , I went store to store searching for the perfect book. After 2 hours I had 5 books in my hand. I took them , bought some sushi , went and sat under a tree.

"I was wet enough that he could feel it through my pants. He slid my panties aside and put two fingers on my clit.
He slowly started rubbing and circling my clitoris and put two fingers inside me. My orgasm had started building and I came with a loud moan." *ring ring*
My phone started ringing but I ingnored it because no one comes between me and my fictional boyfriend.
The girl in the book has five more orgasms and I think I have collected enough content for the day.
I head back to our apartment.

As usual everyone is at the Blue Bird Cafe . I spot them at the end booth and
Taylor shouts" Lily's here!"
"Hello" I take a seat beside Garrett.
"Where is Noah? We were supposed to be studying for the test on Monday "
"He is at the sorority house" Chase says. Garrett whispers in my ear " That white dress looks good on you"
I am surprised he noticed that.
" Thanks?" I said
I order a chocolate shake and everyone starts discussing about halloween.
I suddenly realise that I didn't tell them about my competition
" Guys, you know the dance competition I auditioned for?. The final is next friday and you all have to come"
"Obviously we are coming and shouting Lily is the best at top of our lungs" Elle says.
The winner of the competition gets $10000. I have to win so that it helps with my tution fees and other stuff.
I will win the competition. That's my affirmation for next week.

We were leaving the cafe, when Garrett pulled me aside. He is acting weird.
"Hey. I just wanted to ask you if you would be interested in going out with me sometime?" He asked.
I was taken aback. I never saw Garrett as a boyfriend (if that's what he meant).
"Garrett, I don't think that is a good idea. I mean you are a nice guy but I don't think I want to out with you" I clearly mentioned my intentions. He looked like he didn't expect that answer. I gave him a sad smile and walked off.

Elle and I always catch up on weekends to talk about our week. Her love life is awesome and she has to design a dress for me as a assignment. She is like a fashion queen and wants to be a fashion designer. I told her about Garrett and her exact reply was " That is your best decision. I mean Garrett is nice but he won't be your fictional boyfriend turned real boyfriend. " She knows me.

Tonight I have a Elle as the audience to see my performance. I hope Noah watches me too because my dance is polished with perfection now.
I put on the song and start dancing. Dancing is like a way to relaxation and the Indian song is soo soothing I can never explain. When I finish, Elle claps loudly,  my eyes are closed because of the Chakras ( circles) I take at the end of the dance.
I glance towards Noah's window but it is closed. He is been off lately. I try not to care because I knew somewhere deep down his charming behavior toward me won't last long.