14.

"Everyone has been looking for you"

Lily's Pov

5 hrs ago

"We look fucking gorgeous" Elle exclaims.
We are currently in my bathroom getting ready for the halloween party. Elle is wearing her fairy outfit and with her blonde her she really looks like a tinker bell. I am wearing a black dress which has a slit till mid thigh and a garter belt.
Our grooming session is full of bitching and gossiping about people of the college.

I was eating my burrito when Taylor and Chase arrived at my house.
"You know that there's going to be food there right?" Taylor asked.
"I know but I don't want to eat there. Many people put their hands there and have touched god knows what"
I formed this theory after I went to my first frat/sorority party.

We reached the Delta House which was filled with people. Taylor and Chase went to get us some drinks while Elle and I had a "chat" with the girl who flirted with Chase.
I bee lined my way back to the kitchen. The entire hockey team was there except Noah.
" Happy Halloween!!" I yelled.
Most of them were dressed like a football player to make a joke of them while other's came a a couple.

I took my drink and went towards the living room where I could see my friends playing flip cups. I joined Olivia and Garrett while Hailey and Justin were the opposite team.

"Chug Chug!!" Everybody chanted as I gulped the last glass and we won.
Hailey was like the mean bitch of the sorority and maybe she didn't like losing in the game and the fact that Justin was staring at me, or rather my boobs.

She strutted away while Justin came beside me. I walked away too because quite frankly Justin was a douche.

2 hrs Ago

" Sheryyyy let's dance" Elle drawled. She was obviously drunk. But her boyfriend was supporting her to stand straight.
"Maybe you should take her home" I said.
"Nooo....I want to dance. Right now" Elle started throwing tantrums.
He handed her to me as she dragged me towards the dance floor.
As we danced along the dance , I could hear people talking about me.

"Her voice is soo loud and manly."
" Lily' voice is so hoarse"
" She could easily paas for a man with that voice."

I took a deep breath , returned back to Chase. I could see that he knew something was wrong with me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. Just tired, I think I am gonna head back" I walked away.

I knew I was a little loud but comments like these had been thrown on me since childhood , which meant that they still stuck with me. I always consoled myself telling that I had a good voice but whenever these comments came I always fell.

"You are beautiful. Inside and out" I said to myself.
I walked towards my favorite spot. It was an old abandoned building which had the gorgeous view of the city. It always calmed me and nobody knew about this place.

Now.

"Everyone is searching for you" Noah said while walking towards me.
I have been bawling my eyes out.
I quickly rub my eyes and turn around.
"How did you find me?" I asked.
"Snapchat"
"Oh"
" Why are they searching?"
He came and sat beside me on the railing." Because you said you were going home and when Chase and Taylor went there you were not there. They thought you were there with me. So everyone panicked and started searching."

My heart warmed at that. These people had the biggest place in my heart.
Noah wrapped his arms around me
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
" Promise me that you will not snitch this to my friends"
"Promise"

I told him the whole story . He was angry at Hailey and Justin was his enemy so he just got a reason to beat him.
"You know that your voice is calm and soothing and that if you even sing I can listen to you all night" he said after few minutes of silence.

Those were thee words that madde my day. I really wanted to kiss him.

Noah's PoV

Lily was looking at my lips. I took that as a indication and lower my lips.
She quickly pulled me towards her. We were both smiling, knowing that we both wanted the same thing.

Our kiss was desperate, passionate and familiar. She tasted like chocolate and god that was intoxicating.  Her hands grasping at my hair, tugging me closer.
I grabbed her and rested her on my lap.
That earned me a cock hardening groan.

It was the best kiss I ever had. We walked back until we touched the wall.
My hand travelled up her exposed leg as she wrapped her leg around me.
My pants were getting uncomfortable.
I was soo close to her upper thigh when I felt that she was not wearing any panties. God, this girl never fails to surprise me.

When I touched her, she was soo wet and ready for me. I asked " Are you sure?" I didn't want to take advantage of her.
She nodded giving me her approval.
I rubbed my thumb against her clit as she whimpered.
My fingers found their way inside her.
Her moans getting louder as she rode my fingers.
"Noah, faster please" she pleaded
I whispered in her ear, "Good girl. Yeah baby, just like that. Ride my fingers"
My words were a turn on for her as she was getting near her climax.
My speed got faster as she came from the high.

I was not done with her. I wanted to show how beautiful she was and those comments were shit.

Her eyes widened as I knelt down before her.
"Now , you are gonna come on my tongue."

LILY'S POV

I was too stunned to speak when Noah knelt before me so I nodded.
His fingers were real heaven. God I didn't know that three fingers could fit inside me.
And then his tongue attacked me. That man knew what he was doing.
My fingers gripped his hair for support as his tongue spread me apart, sucking and licking me.
He found my g spot faster than any other guy could ever.
"Noah!" I moaned
"Yeah baby. Cum all over my face because fuck...you taste soo good"

I came down from another fantastic orgasm as Noah was licking me clean.
He got up wiping his face but that smirk could literally make hearts melt.

"Wow" I said breathless.
"I know. Let's get inside my car, it's downstairs"
"Don't you want to?" I asked if he needed release.
"Don't worry. I will do that later.
And maybe we could fuck after we go on a date" he said
"Date?"
"Yeah, wanna go on one?"
I liked Noah and his bluntness was real turn on.
"Okay"

We reached home where everyone was shouting at me for going missing but it was worth it after the orgasms I had.