15.

I woke up feeling really happy. I have a feeling that I am not going to need my morning affirmation.
I cannot believe what happened yesterday, it feels like a dream and plus I am going on a date with Noah.

I am currently dancing around the house and getting ready when a stone breaks our window.
I run towards my balcony to see Noah standing with a bouquet of lilies and Taylor Swift's "You belong with me" playing loudly.
He shouts, "Will you go on a date with me Ms. Sawant?"
"Yes and now come here" I shout back.
I can see him running towards my apartment.

My door flies open and I hug Noah.
"Hey beautiful" he whispers.
"Hi"
"I got you your complicated coffee order"
I look on the kitchen counter and yup that's my coffee and there's the man I like.

"Thank you"
"Okay this was to give you a bad news. The date is going to postpone to friday because we have a game day after tomorrow in Boston so I have to travel there tomorrow .Sadly"
"It's okay. But you need to win this game and maybe you'll get a nice present, if you know what I mean" I try to flirt.
His eyes gleams on hearing that.
"We are going to win this" he mutters.

I go to my Economics lecture while Noah goes to attend sports medicine.
I have a meeting with my publisher today and plus dance practise for winter show. This time it is a group as well so Ms. is making us practise longer.

I arrive at the cafe and go near the window seat where Mr. Graham is already ready with my draft.
"Hey. So shall we get the the point?"
"Yeah sure"
"First of all, I like your plot and how it's going but this needs some improvisation to make it a bestseller"
"Ok" I remove my laptop to take notes.
"I want some drama in the book so add some ex or some jealousy between the characters" he continues to give me tips.

After our 2 hour session, I am ready to write a new chapter today.
I pack my bag and walk towards the cultural center.

"Hello" I wave at my friends who are already ready in their kurta's.
Ms.Patel show us some moves and starts playing the song.
I do a Namaskar before starting as it is a ritual in Kathak dance.

"Everyone was fabulous. Disha just look for your mudra's , Lily you too" our teacher told us.
"Lily now show me your solo"
This time I have choreographed my solo.
My song starts playing and I dance qith the rhythm. My feet coordinating with the Taal and I have full faith in my choreography.

"Gorgeous. If you need help I am there for you otherwise go with the current dance and complete the full song" Ms. Patel is the best teacher I've had. And her being Indian is just a plus.

At the end of the day I am tired as fuck so I head towards Noah's apartment since I know everyone is there.
Noah opens the door munching on a bag of Funyuns. I hug him and whisper, "Don't ever kiss me after eating that"
He smirks at that as I trot towards the living room.
I hate the smell of funyuns and quite frankly Indian Kurkure are better than these.

"Guys lily's here, now she'll help Elle decide" Taylor shouts
"What's going on?" I ask Elle
"They wanna decide who is the best at playing Nintendo"
"It's simple, Taylor is the one" I give a high five to T.
"Hey you are just saying that because he gives you free starbucks"
"And I suppose Elle is taking your side because she is your girlfriend" I say back
He huffs and lie down on his girlfriend's lap.
My eyes find Noah and he is smiling at me. I raise my eyebrows as to tell him what's up and he nods back.
He sits beside me and I snuggle towards him. Nobody questions that because they think we are just friends.

I head back home around 9pm since I need to practice my dance. I am looking from their window to see the view they get of our house, it is clearly half of the living room where I practise.
Noah comes beside me, "What are you looking at?"
"Just looking at what view you get of our house. I am gonna practise tonight"  I look up to him.
"Wow. It's been soo long since you practised last."
"Yeah , I missed my audience"
"You didn't creep out right, when I looked at you while dancing"
"No." I tell him honestly.

I gave him a good night kiss as we reached my apartment.
"Are you going to watch tonight?"
"Yes"
"And give me honest opinion on it?"
"I promise" he kissed my forehead and walked up.

I changed into comfortable shorts and tank top and by the time my music player was set up, Noah also took his seat near his window.
When the song started playing, I closed my eyes and engrossed myself in the tune.
When the dance ended, I looked towards  him and he held a paper that said " The most beautiful and elegant dance ever"
I took a paper and wrote back "Really?"
He wrote back "The best"

And just like that, Noah has successfully made another day of mine better.