17.

Lily's Pov.

"Are u coming with me to the guys place?" Elle asked.
"Why?"
"I am going to cook for them"
"You? The girl who would burn down the whole kitchen"
"Hey, I did that once"
"Sure. I'll come with you"

By the time the guys came home, we had cooked spaghetti and meatballs and a huge celebration cake.
It is safe to say that their kitchen is safe cause I did most of the cooking.

As the guys entered the apartment, they bee-lined towards the kitchen, throwing all their stuff. Elle jumped on Chase as he held her and kissed her. Taylor came to hug me. I saw Noah looking at me like he could not wait to do the same.
After all the hugging and kissing they went to freshen up.

Noah helped me serve the food, sneaking kisses in between when no one was looking.
"Hey"
"Hello"
"I missed you"
"Me too. I cannot wait till these guys fall asleep"
"I know right!"

"We are hungry!!" Taylor yelled from the living room.
"Then come here and serve your own food. We are not your servants" I yelled back, the Indian in me waking up.

He sheepishly came and helped us. Everyone was controlling their laughter.
Dinner was absolutely amazing since all the guys were talking about their win and the food finished quickly.
I had to get home so that my friends wouldn't question about me sleeping in Noah's bed.

So Noah and I went for a walk. Even though he was tired, he insisted on it.
"So now guys go into the semi?" I asked.
"Yeah and luckily the game is in our college"
"Nice. By the way, all the girls thought that the kiss was for them"
"I don't care as long as you know that it was for you" he pressed a kiss on my forehead.
"Tomorrow, be ready by 7pm. We are going somewhere"
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere"
"Huh"

*The next day

"Lil, do you wanna have a girls night" Elle said
"When?"
"Tonight"
"Ummm..... I thought you were busy with Chase"
"Can we do that later because I have plans"
"With whom?"
"I can't tell you that"
"Why?"
"Because...... No"
"It is a secret date? If it is then I completely understand"
"Yes"
I ran out the apartment as quickly as I could.

Before going to the lectures I made a stop at the local cafe which sold the world's best cappuccino.
Finals were right around the corner and these coffee runs were the necessities to stay alive to study after college.

By the time lectures got over, I still hadn't seen Noah. As I was walking towards the study hall, someone grabbed me from behind. I was going to give him a reverse elbow strike but he defended himself.
"Chill lily it's me" Noah said softly.
"Dude, I would have hurt you!! Do not do that again" I warned him.
"Promise. Now give me a kiss"
I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"By the way, I need your help for the upcoming pysch test"
"I am going to study that, I'll help you too"

We tried to study for 2 hours, emphasis on tried because Noah couldn't stop touching me. This distraction made me keep the books and kiss the life out of him. Not that we're complaining.

"I am not going to study with you again if you keep doing this" I warned him playfully.
"Heyy, I didn't see you complaining after that makeout"
"We have a test in two days and yeah I didn't complain because I FREAKING LIKE YOU"
That made him shut up.
"Okay, we will study tomorrow. Now let's go and let's get ready for our date"
"Done"

It was 42°F so I decided to wear a green sweater with a mini skirt,stockings, and paired it a knee high boots.
Luckily Elle was not in the apartment when I left. Noah was waiting for me in his G-Wagon as I made my way towards him.
"Hey beautiful" he kissed my cheek
"Hey handsome"
He gave me two chits and asked me to pick one.
I picked the right one which had mini golf written on it.
"Are we going mini golfing?"
"It looks like it"
"What was on the other chit?"
"Bowling"
"You know that you didn't have to do that"
"I know what a book nerd you are and judging by that your expectations are high as sky so I want to fulfill that"
"Yeah but that's imaginary and this is real world"
"Who says real world can't be like the imaginary one"

We reached Pier 25 for golfing. The view from that place was extraordinary.
We both picked our sticks. On my second round, Noah pretended to teach me how to golf "You just want an excuse to get behind me"
"Uh uh" his smirk said it all.

We played for a while until my stomach started growling. Noah took that as a sign to get food.

We are currently standing in front of Locanda Verde, which is packed with people.
As we entered , Noah said to the receptionist "Booking under Jackson"
Thankfully the only table left had a huge window which overlooked the street.

During the entire date, I got to know more about Noah and his hometown, Memphis.
He got to know more about India, me, and the culture. Surprisingly, he seemes really interested in getting to know the diversity of Indian culture.

Around 10pm , Noah parked his wagon near my building. I knew it was time to say goodbye for the night but I enjoyed it too much to want ut more.
So I took him to our roof top which gave the perfect view of NYC and it dazzling lights.

Noah played a soft song, took me in his arms, and started dancing. It was my kind of heaven.
"Lil"
"Yeah?"
"Will you be my girlfriend officially?"
I looked straight into his eyes and said "Yes. Yes I will"
This time he took his time kissing me tenderly, reverently.