Chapter 7

Hello guys...In previous Chapter we have known the story of their school..
Now it will continue....from where it had stopped ....

Aarav's POV:-
Excuse me..!! Where is wing three ..
I asked to a nurse with a nervous tone..

Oh..right there..take left from straight....

Oh thanks ...I said with started walking ....

I opened the door....
Standing still....

Our eyes have already met...and we were gazing at each other....

Why are you so early...you can come when my graveyard was being digged....he said throwing tantrums...

Oh...okay..so I am early....right ...
It's okay I can help to to dig that...
I can at least do that ...I said sharing a gaze with him....

Yes...why not..Ankit said .

Ankit ....he is not a friend but a family for me ....as I am for him also....
He is an orphan...his parents died in a car accident when he was very small .
He used to live with his uncle during school times ...who used to torture him..and think of him as a trash and burden for them. I met him at primary school...yes our friendship is from there long....from sixth class...
Actually we hated each other first...
But when I changed my school for secondary...I met him there and slowly we were closed....And the point of this hatred in this friendship is that we know each other very well ...
He is someone..no...not someone....only one who understands me...he knows the pain behind my smile ...he always know the reason behind every thing I do. You may say that he can read my face ...And same goes for him...
We haven't met each other from six months but stayed in contact ...

So...how's your arm...

It's not my arm ...it's my head which was injured badly Aarav .......can't you even act correct...he said with killing me gaze....

Oh...sorry... I didn't notice ...I said with a smirk ....
That's how our friendship was...it didn't change a bit even after meeting so long...

So.. how did it happened...
I got serious now...

Nothing ...I was talking on my phone...and didn't notice the trick coming forward ....

So basically it was not his fault right??

Wait...how did you know it was a men!?

Because I have common sense which you don't. Have you seen a girl driving truck...you idiot....

Well not....but it doesn't mean they can't....

Oh... really then....you can marry a girl who drives truck ...okay!!

Uhmmm...it sound good.....

We laughed whole heartedly after commenting on each other...
Yes... I become a different person infront of him....maybe like how I was in school...I don't feel alone when I am with him....maybe he is time pass...huhh

So...how many of your school friends are gonna visit you....

Don't know ...I don't have much you know ....but I know that this matter have been announced to all persons who have known me back in school..
he said with a smirk...

Have you stayed in contact with anyone??? I asked curiously...

No...only you are the one..

Ooooo....

Why... you sound sad....

Huh...who ..me ...no....!!