Chapter 35

Diya's POV:-

I peeped in throw the glass door and they both seemed to have a serious talk..but the point that was hurting me the most was that Aarav cried..
I know he did..weather he accepts or not but I can see it through his eyes ..
And that water stain in his hands ..
That too even in his shoulder part..like he wiped his tears..

Ankit was biting his nails in nervousness and when I moved closer to him I saw that his eyes were wet and some small drops.of tears were rolling down..

Are you crying!? ”  I asked in surprise like how could he cry just for this small matter..

“Not exactly but yeah...”
he replied in a sad tone and husky voice..

“Buy why ? ”
I asked being super excited to know the answer..
I know it's selfishness but I was really interested in knowing that what's so special between them...that made even Aarav Singhania cry..

You know what Diya you only know him as much as he showed to you..but I..I know him internally..
Every second of life I have spent with him is special for me..not in that way but yes it is..
I am an orphan and it was his dad who took me inside when I was about ten years old..
I was studying in class second in same school as Aarav..
And at starting we both used to fight a lot .... oneday Aarav injured me and then his father came for apology..
And I don't what did he saw in me that he decided to adopt me..
Few months went very hard for both of us but after that initially we became quite good friend..
He started treating me like brother..
We always fight for eachother..
We were so famous for our brotherhood in even school you must have heard...”
Tears rolling down continuously from his eyes..and a smile appeared in Diya's face listening to him.

“But once we were old enough to know good and bad..I knew that relationship between Aarav and his father was not good enough..
There were many moments when he felt alone..and he couldnt tell anybody
I never used to speak in between whenever he gets in fight with his father..and then when he go away I used to cool his father and explain him his point of view ..
Life went on...and we were growing big now..
And now still we are the same ..he never tell me anything but he couldn't even hide anything from me..
And I know him ..the fact that I didn't told him about me and Iftiya would have been definitely a severe injury to his heart..he must be angry with me..”

“He is not wrong...I am at fault here..
I don't have any right to judge him or judge how he would have reacted after knowing maybe it would be better that this...but now ...now I am at very helpless state and this guilt is eating me up from inside..
What if he breaks his friendship with me.!?”

Ankit asked Diya being worried and concerned..
“When there was no one with me ..not even Iftiya he supported me physically and emotionally..but I returned his favour in this way..
I know he must be holding his anger as well as sadness..”

“Don't worry ...you say you know Aarav best...and if you do then you should know that he is not this selfish....yeah he must be angry with you for some time ..
But it's not hard to pace him”
I smirked telling Ankit what to do..

“All you need to do is put efforts to make him understand you..and maintain your friendship again the way it was..”
I gave Ankit a genuine smile patting his back to comfort him.

“Now I am doubting the fact that I know him the most...”Ankit replied making both of us chuckle..

I understand him.....very well
Its just he don't deserve my understanding... I thought in my mind..

We saw that both Aarav and Iftiya were coming outside now..
Both looked really furious but Aarav looked hurt and angry more..

All peoples around them were staring at both of them continuously...for sure they would have screamed in eachother because of anger and that's why every one was gawking at them..

Aarav's POV:-

As I got stand up from my seat changing my exspression in anger..
I thought to do something spicy..
You all know if two enemy meets there won't be any silence like this right !?
I flapped my hand on the table and made the glass fall down and break ..
And then I walked behind Iftiya..
To let everyone specially the wo waiting outside think that we made a scene...quite funny but I loved everyone's exspression in cafe..

I opened the door and Iftiya walked away to stand near diya and Ankit..
I put forward my hand towards Ankit and said...
“Keys..? ”
Without even looking at him ..

He handed me the keys with a confused exspression...and then I walked away from them towards where my car was park..

“I...”   Ankit was saying something but I ignored and walk away towards my car

It didn't took me much time to fly from that place as I really wanted to go somewhere quite..

I thought to go home but then I remembered that I'll be facing Diya there ...and even that Iftiya who will definitely start fighting as soon I will enter..so it's better to not go there..

I was roaming all over the city..
Watching all those places and bunkers..
I stopped my car at a tea stall..
I didn't eat anything since morning so I decided to eat something and let go of my ego... because my stomach is not in fault this time...
I ordered one tea and a Vada pav from the aunt who was keeping her stall..
She instantly bought a glass of hot tea and a Vada pav..
I took a sip of tea and enjoyed the view of road all full with vehicles and their honking..
I put a smile on my face to remember that again I am facing this situation in my life..
When I don't have anyone with me..
My eyes were getting wet as I was staring at the moon which was blurred with clouds..
Even I don't know why I am behaving like this...as someone broked my heart
Its just Ankit didn't tell me about Iftiya that's it..but what's hurting me is the question that is popping in my mind frequently...“WHY