Chapter 9

DIYA'S POV:-

It's not you who is doing this Aarav Singhania it's me who is making you do it...and once you will completely fell for it ...I am gonna break you...
I was thinking the same in mind ....

Suddenly I felt my waist breaking out..what the fuck...did he just throw me in bed....how can he just....
I slowly opened my eyes as I acted to sleep ....
You know what you can't act....Diya...

It was the very first time I heard him call my name....and....and I don't know why my fluttered when he said that.
I am trying my best to control my heart but neither it heard nory eyes..
My eyes were pouring into his ...ignoring the fact that he just caught me....I still looked at his empty eyes....there was time when these can make anyone fell for it but...still it can but it doesn't have that completeness now ...it looked lost somehow....wait....
Wait...what are you thinking...stop it diya ...I controlled my emotions.

Why did you throw me....I said with rage in my eyes as it really hurt bad ...

Why were you faking your sleep....

Who...I ...no ..I was not....I said stammering...ignoring his eyes....

Oh really then let me tell you ...I don't know why you did this but don't ever do it again.....

Why...why can't I ...I said stepping forward toward him....

There is not always someone who will carry you....he walked away after saying this....

I was still  struggling in my thoughts about what did he mean saying that...
Let it be...what I got to know that its not easy to trick this man....
But it's me....let's see who will win Aarav Singhania...
I got down in living hall ...
He was sitting near that man....
My eyes were opened when I saw that unknown man being tied in a chair with a cotton inside my mouth....
And Aarav was behaving like he didn't even exist ....how can he be this cruel...I mean yeah...he is ..but still..he is really like a total Jerk... Let him be Diya...I told myself....

You want to ask him something...He asked me straight...
Yes...I said without looking at him...
He removed that cloth inside his mouth....
Look there is no use of shouting as my house is sound proof ....and I don't think you can shout that much that your voice goes out of my house so better give answer or I change my mind to just shoot you silently...he said it in a very normal way as it was his daily routine to threat or kill someone...

huh shoot as it's your cup of tea...I said with a smirk looking at him...

You don't believe....okay he said with twitching his lips...and guess what....
He took out a gun..kept under pillow ..
I was really shocked....
So...do you believe now .....Miss...
Yess...yess I believe you ....
I said hurriedly as who believed this physco ....he can do anything......

I forwarded myself toward that man who was silently staring at us thinking are they here to interrogate me or them selves....

I started with his name....
But again he poked his nose between it ....
What will you do knowing his name...just ask who said him to steal the file ...and he will confess....

I sighed.....and ignoring his nonsense I asked that man again ....
What is your name...

Ah...Naman....he said looking at Aarav

Oh...okay...so Naman tell me did you stole that file...I asked softly....

Yessa...he confessed quickly because he was already very so much afraid that there was no use scolding him...

So...who asked you to that....I asked
He took a pause ....looked at Aarav ..and after some time he said...
V..Va...Varun Nigam...
Maybe he was thinking that if he doesn't told truth than this man will eat him up ....

Can you tell me whole thing....I asked..

He started...
That day when Mr Singhania was leaving from office ...I was also present there and stood by his cabin...
And the moment he leaved I got the file and leaked some pages of it....

Wait...how did you know that which file you need to leak ....I asked giving him stare death...

Varun send me the cover pic of file...

Oh..okay...

Wait !! He inturrepted....
How did he get the pic of file cover...

We both looked at each other for a moment....
After a silent we shouted....
That means there's someone from your side helping him....

Yes...
But who...
Now I started interrogating him...
Who else knew about that file ...and how it looked...

Of course...Me..Navya...and my PA...

Okay...
And who is your PA...I didn't saw him..

Oh...it's Ankit my friend....but he take leave from six months because of some emergency....

So now it's just you and Navya...
You can't do it so the last one is Navya...we need to ask her....

Hmmm..he said with a disappointment.....

That man was still staring at us ....

What about him....he asked...

What report him to police ....he will be our key witness ...and I will let his name add on witness list I said pricking my eyebrows....

Okay!!!
Then...let me drop you...

Hmmm...I replied...

He ask one of his colleague to report that man to police ....
We get inside the car...
After some minute of silent ...
I decided to talk...

Did you really thought to shoot him with a gun Mr Singhania... I asked as I was really curious...

You really think that it's a real one ...he said with a smirk...

I was shocked again...this man really isn't easy to guess ....

And that...

What....

How did you know I was fake sleeping....

Huh...he smirked ....because no one grab tightly when sleeping....

What...what did you mean...

I mean...that when I carried you ...you grabbed my collar thinking that you might fall....so this is how your so called acting drops off....

He really leave me shocked again...
How can he notice so much when this much pretty girl is in his hand ...
But it's still fine Because this was just first step....
You don't even imagine that your these small surprise are nothing compared to my surprise waiting for you.....Aarav Singhania...
Than our whole drive took place in silence....
I was thinking about him and his changes..... And how to bring my next step ....and make him fall for it...

So here I decided to end this chap!!
Pls give me opinion about story and characters...