Chapter 17

It was done yesterday...their engagement...and today it was a new morning for the new couple.
oops..no..no...contract couple who don't even know about their own feelings ...
They both woke up in their own room..both their room were infront of each other's..
*****"*""""
Two souls ...
Both were sitting at their bed and wondering the reason of all these happenings...why and how there fate bought them infront of each other again like this after those 20 years of pain and memories that they both were living with.

Diya's POV:-
Aha ..it isn't the way you think it is diya ...it's not for some kind of destiny and fate and all...it's just that God has given you a chance to revenge your humiliation....
Actually if I want to avenge then I should be doing it against the society.. because those are the ones who hurted me but it's ok because he is the reason why they did that ..
So it's better to revenge him...

I know and I can feel that I am becoming a villain in my own story but now it doesn't matter to me ....what matters is that I have passed my past crying and being hurt while he has been enjoying his life and became a CEO of Singhania Enterprises......

Alright!! Just be yourself Diya..
I wiped off my tears that were rolling down my eyes to my cheeks making them red.....

I went inside the washroom and took a shower in ten mins...
I changed into a black plain sleeveless kurti with a black printed dupatta and a simple black torso...
I simply open my hair and wear as less makeup as I can.....at last I wore my perfume ... according to me perfume is a mark of  female identity and the final touch of her style....

 according to me perfume is a mark of  female identity and the final touch of her style

So ..here I was already and set!!

Just behave that its just a contract for you just treat it like a deal diya!!!
Because this is how he is going to behave ......it doesn't mean anything else to him..it's just a deal for his company sake...
Obviously even if I am hurt and confuse about all these things.....
I also need to pretend that this doesn't matter much as it's just a contract for both of us..
I walked out of my room started walking down towards main hall..

POV end...

Aarav's POV:-
I know what I have done is right for both of us in this situation...
And it's not the first time I am dealing with a women...
But....sh..she is someone who doesn't seem my loath, anger....
Just forget Aarav!!...
What are you even thinking...

Look it's a new morning in our life but does it's different In any way...no..
Neither it could be...because what's between us is not marriage or something like engagement ...it's just a deal....atleast this is how she see it..

I know that the past that she has, the sufferings she had and all those humiliation...all that were created by me...or atleast for her and world it's me.....and I don't even want to correct that or show her that I am not wrong... because I don't want to prove anything to her....and I don't even need to prove that.....let her think what she want...it doesn't matter to me.....
But.....
What matters is that nothing this matters to her......I mean how can she behave so calm and like a reasonable ..mature person when she is not....she isn't the diya I had known twenty years earlier....

Arghhh....why are you thinking this Aarav ...she is just your lawyer whom you are bonded because of some problems and the situation is that you need to accept that..that's all..

(Tick tick tick tick)

Look ...it's her heels sound which means that she is even ready for morning and she is as comfortable as always...because it doesn't matters to her.....it's just you that is still hanging upon bed thinking about her.....
Let's just forget it...you have a company to handle....I sighed...

I bathed in 10 mins as it was still early..and then wore a black suit with a plain neck and wore my watch...
It just took me a min to comb my hair in their perfect places...and yes...most importantly my perfume .....
Perfume puts the finishing touch to elegance , without it there is something missing and I never miss anything...

So here I was all ready and set!!

I started walking down and then I saw a small figure sitting in the table with both her hand folded and maybe in deep thoughts thinking about something.....Her strands of hair were falling continuously one by one at her face but it doesn't bother her deep thoughts....I wonder what about she is thinking so silently and deeply.....

Tannnna....
Sorry for late updates....
Hope you all like it and pls if you do vote for it and leave a comment about their personality...
What do you all think is gonna happen next in their case ....??
Lots of love