Chapter 34

Diya's POV:-

We were waiting for them while I ordered coffee for both of us..
I was continuously seeing outside the door anxiously...
To be honest I was actually nervous about what's going to happen when they both will face each other on top of that Aarav will get to know that Iftiya is Ankit's partner...I was tapping my legs continuously on floor and scratching my ears as I always do this whenever I get nervous..

“Are you okay !? ”..Iftiya asked me with a little smirk and suspicious eyes..

“Yeah..why?” I replied very confidently..

“No..you are scratching yours ears and tapping your foot continuously so I thought there might be...”she asked looking straight into my eyes to find any flaw...

She is very good in reading me...I have never ever lied to her once without got catched...

“No it's just... anyways coffee is good isn't it !?..”I tried to divert the topic ..

“Yeah quite good.”.she replied with a fake smile as she knew I was doing this deliberately..

Aarav's POV:-

Ankit stopped the car at parking area when I stared outside the window..

“Did we reach !? ”I asked Ankit..

“Yeah get off ”..he said plucking out his seatbelt...

I saw how he was putting off his seat belt and suddenly a smile appeared on my face when I remembered how Diya broked my cars seatbelt...

“Why are you smiling ?” Ankit asked making wierd face and gawking at me..

I instantly changed my face and said
“Nothing...”

“Okay let's go...”Ankit stepped out of car and i did the same ..

I throwed my coat in which that wild cat stepped and made it dirty on back of seat and stepped out of car...

We both entered the door of the cafe ..
And I clicked it instantly once I entered the cafe..

Diya was sitting with a cup of coffee in her hands...someone else was also sitting with her..she is a girl too..
Her back was at my side and I couldn't see her face..

Diya also catched eyes with me as soon we entered it looked like she was waiting for us only...

“Why is she also here ?” I asked Ankit pointing at diya..

“We are here to meet her..”Ankit replied taking steps towards her..

“Her ..??” I asked in confusion..

“Not to be precise but yess...”Ankit replied getting one more step near their table .

His answer was making me more confused...and I started imagining my own things that maybe she realised her mistake and asked Ankit to make me come so she could apologise..
But to my surprise it was a fucking No
And I am the who was going to get a surprise that too a big one..

We reached the point at which I could see the other lady face too..
And not to surprise me once I shifted my gaze to that lady face my eyes got popped out...it's a bit much but I was really shocked to see her as well as angry..

I don't know why but seeing this face is very unlucky for me and specially I don't like seeing it.
Now I was getting all irked up and didn't knew what was happening all around..
All those words stared ringing in my mind that she said to me other day.

Iftiya's POV:-

I was busy talking to Diya when I suddenly felt like someone was taking steps towards us..
And when that person came in front of me I was a bit shocked ...it was Ankit..
But when I shifted my eyes to another
Tall handsome man standing beside my man I got my mouth open in surprise...and it wasn't something nice seeing this idiot again in my life..
For a moment I concluded that now my life is all ruin after seeing him..
But it didn't take me time to control my anger as I was prepared..
I knew that I am going to stay at his house so it normal to see his face daily but seeing him this soon here makes me really sad as well as angry..