Chapter 38

Aarav's POV:-

"Like"
Even This word means a lot to me instead let the other word love
And now here I am being like a dumbass answering his questions to check wheather I like a girl or not.
This is really funny for me itself

But the reason why I am going to be a dumbass answering his questions is I don't want him to get any false assumption.
I know that I can never ever like anyone in that way. These love affection and care are not things made for me except Ankit because he is my brother and the bond we share.
So Aarav Singhania don't have any place for a girl in his heart and I need to tell him that .

“You are not allowed to lie okay !?” Ankit said staring at me

“Depends on me !” I said in serious tone and being sarcastic

He just rolled his eyes and get close to me..

“So do you think about her all day ?” He asked with a smirk playing over his face.

I took a pause and tried to remember.
Its a fact that yes when she is not with me I think about her but not all day as I have work also to do .
So basically he asked me for all day and I don't think about her all day so the answer is obviously no . My calculation is perfect and even true .

“No !” I said glaring at him and he looked a bit out spoken at my answer.

“Are you being serious!?” He asked making a weirdo face.
I just nodded my head in yes and we proceeded.

“Ok so you worry about her !?” He asked again with a hope of something in his eyes but I am going to ruin his expectations again .

“I remember the time in court when she was very nervous and stressed that was the time I was worried about her and today when she leaved without telling and meeting me . ”
I said genuinely with a continuous pumps feeling in my heart don't know why.

“Hmm so basically you worry about her !! ”Ankit said announcing it to me with a smile of satisfaction.

“You always want to be with her ..I mean you want that she is always in front of you !?"
Ankit asked again glaring straight in my eyes

“Not really but yeah it feels like it's very satisfying to see her all time.
Whenever she is with me a different aura and surrounding is created it feels very comfy and relaxed with her."
I said all this with a flustered face and a smile over my face .

“Ok now you need to answer only in yes or no that too very fast okay !?”
Ankit said instantly and a smirk over his face with play full eyes .
I nodded my head being excited and a bit afraid of his doing .

Is she ugly ?

>N..no
I said being confused a lot but I was quick to respond.

She is angry bird ?
>Yeah ofcourse

You miss her now ?
>Yeah .

I replied without realising my answer because he was quick enough to let me buzz .

You like to see her ?
>Yeah

You start fight with her ?
>No.

She hates you ?
>Maybe yes

She loves you ?
>No.

You hate her ?
>No

So you like her ?
>Yes

“Okay I got my answer ”
He said jumping off from the bird clapping his hand with a big smile on his face and I was all amused by his tricks.

It took me a moment to realise what I said just now and I really regret saying that but somewhere I was also enjoying this moment.
I don't know why but while pacifying Ankit there was a continuous bright smile on my face and a different shine in my eyes with a different feeling of tickle in my heart.

“Stop it Ankit !! ”
I said being serious now because I don't want him to know this I mean I don't want him to assume this.

“Okay !” He chuckled getting on bed again and checking the clock and it was 12 at midnight.

I was totally confused and drown in my own thoughts.
Soon I erased this matter and tried to think of something else.
And that something else was her ..
What will be she doing , what will be she thinking are the matters in which I was drowned again .

Should I call her !?  I asked myself
But what she'll think if I do and what if she don't pick or she slept !
But I can atleast try right . Its my fault to not reach in time and I am not even calling her it will look like I am so bad
Well I am but still.
I picked my phone and get off my bed to go outside.

“Where are you going ?” Ankit asked being a bit cheerful

“Outside!” I said a little stammering and gesturing outside.

“Yea yea go ahead !!” He said with a laugh and then shifted at another side.

Its better to not tell him but he'll guess anyway and there's one spy Iftiya also to tell him that I called Diya.

Pov end !

Iftiya's POV:-

I woked in between to check on diya and found her awake staring blankly at the view outside the window.
It didn't took me time to click that she is definitely sad thinking about all the chaos that's happening with her .
She is not wrong in her place but it's true that she don't know everything and it's better for her to not.

“Are you thinking about Aarav?” I asked her in a soft tone.

She got back from her deep thoughts.
“No just thinking about my life ”
She said in a low tone and sadness reflecting in her tone.

“That's pretty same ” I said in low voice to not let her hear
“Why don't you call him ?” I said getting up

“Never”
She sounded a bit angry and that's reasonable too.

There was a sound of a man selling tea and I instantly told Diya that I'll get two cups.

I picked my purse and gave him twenty rupees and he gave me two cups of tea which I handed one to Diya.

We both took a sip and it was really good. It happens very less that train tea is good too.

Diya's phone rang in between while I also got a message popped up in my phone .

“Who is it !”I asked Diya but I can actually guess it by seeing her reaction.

“Maybe he is missing you” I said chukling but her reaction told me that she wasn't even a bit interested in it.
She wasn't picking it up so I told her to do so and she forbids .

He called for two times and then I grabbed her phone to answer it.

“Don't do it yaar !” She said being serious and angry

“Just answer it !” I also said being serious

She picked up the call being irritated!