Chapter 33

Aarav's POV:-

It was going to be lunch time soon and I was eagerly waiting for diya to come for sign as I wanted to talk about something with her..
I don't know why all this chaos is happening suddenly...Iftiya is coming to stay with us , diya is going to her home , that video in internet made everyone in company stare and talk about us but that doesn't matter to me that much , Ankit being upset I don't know why...

Knock on my door...
Come in”..I said while putting my eyes fixed on my laptop..

Diya walked inside the office and stood near my table ..

I need sign for my leave application”..
She said making straight face and trying to cover as a formality...

Oh okay”...I extend my hands towards her to give me paper..

She looked at me for while with a instant gaze...and then handed me the paper ..

I quickly signed it..and gave it back to her ..
It seemed that she was hesitating to leave or she wanted to tell me something but she's hesitating to tell..

Miss Malhotra..I called her getting up from my chair..

Yes”...she asked as she turned back again..

Actually I wanna talk about something”..I asked looking straight into her eyes to get her opinion..

Yeah..I also want to talk something”..
She said hesitating a bit but maintaing her position..

Ok then you say first”...I asked her ..

No it's fine you first”..she replied in a very soft tone which was basically surprising for me..

You're going to pick Iftiya right?” I asked her..

Yeah”..she nodded at me..

Did you told Ankit about this when he came to you with application”...

She took a pause for a bit and she seemed to surpass her smile..

Why do I need to tell him about that”..
She twitched her eyebrows in a wierd manner..

Actually...I hesitated to tell her
something that no one knows...
I indicated towards the sofa to make her seated ..

She got it in one go and went straight to the sofa and sat on it..
I was roaming here and there in my office..as I was confused how to tell this..
She was looking at me confused and I don't know why she was constantly trying to cover her smirk that was playing again and again over her face..I was taking some peeks at her while deciding wheather to tell her or not..

/Fine/...I sighed and went Straight towards where she was sitting and sat at next sofa..
See this is something that the four of us our included so it's not wrong to tell you about it..I hesitated a bit..

Diya's POV:-

I don't know why I am enjoying this so much ..I mean I think he is going to tell something that everyone knows except him and still he thinks that he is the only one who knows and he is going to tell me some kind of secret or something...I smirked looking at his condition..
At last he decided to tell me !!!
He came and sat next to my sofa...

I think Ankit..!!!.”..he was going to complete his sentence when Ankit entered his office...
He took a bit surprising glimpse at us ....

Aarav exspression were like someone catched him cheating that too red handed...
Their chemistry is really funny I thought in my mind...