Chapter 28

Aarav's POV:-
I woked up around 6 at morning with sun rays falling over my face piercing my curtains...
I grabbed my phone and saw there were so much notifications and messages on my phone...
When I clicked it I saw that some video is trending on internet...
And it was written all over the page ..

#Aariya#Aarav+Diya...

I got a smile playing over my face as soon as I saw our name being written together like couples...
It really took me a moment to understand what was going all over...
I stood up and went to freshen up..
The thought and excitement of the video was killing me...
I was really confused at that time..
I worked my navy blue suit...and wore my normal perfume...I was all set and ready to go downstairs...
I locked my room and saw hers right in front of mine...
I stand for a minute there thinking about something that even I don't know..
I know that she isn't woked yet because if she did then there would not be so silence in home...ah sorry house...

I stepped down and went straight to the kitchen as I was really hungry and then I saw that one of maids have made sandwiches in breakfast and it was kept on table...
I took a seat and went for my phone scrolling through all the comments and hashtags...
I finnally made my mind to disclose the suspense and see what's so special in the video ...
I clicked at it instantly as I saw it on top of browser...it had millions of views...
Indian people have much more interest in others than own self...that's quite a fact..I smirked..
I played the video on...
There was a continuous smile on my face while I was watching the video ...
But I need to accept the fact that whoever edited the video is very very creative....the way this scene looks is pure love...
I was watching the video again and again noticing each and every little happening in the video...She was continuously flapping back her hair strands that got on my face while I was all busy gazing at her...
I didn't realised it at first but now if I notice that I was all lost starting at her.....just staring at her and seeing her makes me feel so happy it gives my heart a kind of satisfaction...
I don't know anything about what's going between us but one thing is for sure that I love watching her ...it makes me feel comfortable...
I watched the video with a continuous smile and something that my heart was feeling but I can't deft it.
The video ended and suddenly it popped on my minds to scroll through comments.

Many comments were favouring our relationship...Ah fake relationship...
And many girls were jealous of her..
Ofcourse they will because she got such a perfect, cute, charming, handsome,agressive, protective,etc husband...I smirked at my own judgement...

Woah...suddenly a soft voice roared up near my ears...I felt all cringed over my bodies ...
I slightly tilt my head to analyse the situation and as soon as I did it I found that cute little tip of her nose was touching mine...
I felt like current went through my whole body and I was all stuck without moving...
I don't know why I was so mesmerised by that touch or feeling her so close that for a moment I even forget that we belonged to this world ...it seemed to me that there was nothing around me..al was just her two eyes sparkling and pupils moving continuously ..
I could feel Her soft uneven breathe..
By seeing her face continuous dazzling it shows that she was also staring at me without even noticing anything else..and her pupils continuous moving could tell how nervous she is ...
I suddenly get a smirk seeing her this nervous as I will eat her when she is this super close with me..

Am I handsome?? I asked teasing her...and I definitely knew her reaction...
She came back from her trance and get back as soon as I possible...
I teases with all possible ways asking her wierd questions about that video and also about this little prank...
But really seeing her in this state made me ask a question to myself..

Who is pranked here...a smirk appeared at my face thinking of this...
We chit chatted a bit and then when I was going after getting irritated and humiliated by her...she stopped me..
Telling that her friend is coming to stay here...
I knew that she isn't asking instead she is telling me...so I just simply replied her to let me meet when her friend arrive instead of informing me..
Her reply made me a bit confuse...
She said ...yeah you'll definitely love to meet her...her smirked at last of sentence made my doubt grow even more bigger....

Do I know her...I asked getting impatient...

Yeah that too very well...she replied and her expressions made me feel like I was a scapegoat here...

Who is it...I asked..

Iftiya...she just replied in single word that made my pounds of blood burned ..

That nuisance.....
Honestly I don't know why but I hold a personal grudge against her...I just don't like her ...she is...she is just a walking problem ..
This hatred is not just one sided ...I know even she hated me as much as I do her..
But who can change the fate...fifteen years ago...diya was the one who brought that idiot in my life and again she is becoming the reason for murder of her so called bestfriend...
Ah..I knew that saying anything won't affect at Diya's descision...
I started going out with fury on my face...
And again she irked me by stopping me...
What now my queen??? I also tried to tease her but it felt like I was the one who was getting irritated here...

Then my queen ordered for a half day...and how can I refuse her because if I did then I don't know in which realm I would be seen after dying...
Sure why not...I replied with a fake smile...
I know that why is she taking this day off ... ofcourse she had to pick her friend then bring her to my home ...make her ...oops...no..no...order her good food..
Ah...these days are gonna be difficult for me...I started walking outside towards garden and then again she called me....is she being real I mean can't she tell everything at once...
I wish I could just slap her thousands of time at her cheeks for getting me this much irritated but everyone know that I can't...
But I didn't came close this time...
I just flapped back and stand at my place to hear her command ...
We will talk about that video later...
She said with making a pale face maybe hiding her smile...
I smirked at her this talk....and then to leave her teased I said...
You're not gonna forget it right?
I went straight to garden without listening to her reply....

As soon as I get out at the garden ...
The fresh morning air hit my face...
It was feeling so nice...I closed my eyes to feel it a more...and then her picture appeared in my mind...
She looked absolutely gorgeous in that black anarkali suit...her open hair and that earing made her whole look go overwhelming...she isn't some kind of beauty but whenever she gets ready specially wearing something traditional..she really lit fire at my heart....her perfume that was getting all over my nose blocking any other smell to go through my nostrils when she was close to me....it really felt like ... something I can't explain...it was beautiful..awesome but the aura I was getting near her was something else.... something devine and special..
She thought I didn't noticed her but actually the moment when she stepped down...I saw her...but I knew that something was going on her mind so I also went play with her...
She isn't this cheerful when she met first...maybe I am getting back diya I knew....God knows or only she knows..
I think something's special gonna happen today ..