3. 'Morals'

"And your sandwich, Baby?"

That was the first thing Namjoon said once they were left alone. He barely whispered it, alerting all of his boyfriends senses, as his voice was a deep and enchanting sound.

Taehyung got closer to the hand that was still on his knee, just so it could move upwards, almost squeezing his inner thigh. His cheeks got red at the same time his eyes changed to a more innocent and childish demeanor.

"I'm saving it for later, just the sandwich." He spoke as he normally did, with the only difference in the pout on his lip, the secret clue between the two lovers so they could know they were being authentic even in disguise.

"I see," Namjoon took advantage of the small sigh Tae emitted to start moving his hand up and down his boyfriend's upper leg "and have you been ok today?" Taehyung nodded but Namjoon frowned "even with that little someone that's hurting you?"

Taehyung turned his head to see if anyone was listening, but to his relief there was nowhere near. Namjoon froze, glaring at him, wondering what the hell hadden gotten into him.Taehyung finished scanning the place, and at the end he looked at his boyfriend. He bit his lip before speaking loud and clear.

"Later, not now." He subtly removed Namjoon's hand from his lap, and began eating.

The older of the two stood blindfolded, wondering what the hell had all of that been. He didn't like that his boyfriend evaded a topic related to hurting him. A rage began to climb up his spine, and he thought that maybe the person who deserved to be beaten was nearby, so he began to look around, as Taehyung had before, searching for a stranger. Realizing that his search was useless, he decided he was better off watching his boyfriend eat.

It was reassuring for him to have Tae close, protected, where no one could take it from him. He watched him open his square mouth and chew with plump cheeks, and when some of the rice lingered on his lips Namjoon had to hold himself back from kissing him and to instead hand him a napkin. Namjoon realized that after watching him for a while, he was calmer. He felt embarrassed by that outburst of anger, and even though he hadn't technically done 'nothing', he felt like apologizing to Taehyung.

He was too lost in his thoughts to realize that Taehyung had gotten up, he watched him hesitantly leave to leave the tray for the collection and then return for his things. Namjoon got up as soon as he returned to the table and stayed with him, glaring at his every expression of fear and doubtness to try to guess what to do.

"Well, see you then-"

"No. Come with me." Namjoon interrupted that thread of voice slowly, shyly even.

Taehyung nodded slowly in response, and it was that act of positivity at his request that made Namjoon breathe again. Calmer, both went out together and began to walk slowly, without really knowing where they were going. When they finished crossing the general rest area, they allowed themselves to walk closer to each other.

"I," Taehyung began after a quiet time, his boyfriend turned to look at him "sorry for being so elusive... really the topic is nothing but still..."

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it here, Tae," Namjoon sighed, shoving his hands into the pockets of his cream-colored hoodie, "I'm just interested in who can hurt you, you know?"

"Yeah," Taehyung chuckled a little at his response, "but I promise it's nothing, it's just Howon again."

Jeon Howon. Yes, Namjoon had already heard that name, and had seen that strange girl several times; he would usually hang out with them when he was dropping Tae off at his college and ask them weird and intrusive questions about their 'friendship'. Namjoon wasn't surprised by her immaturity, but it bothered him greatly that she was so bossy in matters that weren't her own.