5. Arrived

Taehyung shuffled home at the edge of dusk, heavy circles under his eyes and a trailing, sodden backpack in his left hand. He closed the door quietly and looked around inside his apartment without finding anyone. He turned on the light in the hall and went to the kitchen, he intended to pour himself a glass of water.

"Oh, you came- Taehyung, what happened to you?" Namjoon entered the room with a book in his hands, dressed in casual clothes and his glasses resting on his nose. He left the book on one of the armchairs and quickly approached his boyfriend, immediately taking his forearm. "Why were you walking in the rain? You can get sick!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to." Taehyung replied with innocent eyes, then drank his water as his boyfriend frowned at him.

"Come on, I wanted to take a bath anyway." He let him drink and then directed him to the bathroom.

Taehyung immediately felt safe: that little tub room was full of plants, courtesy of Namjoon who had a phobia of leaving his beloved ferns outside where they might die in the impending cold of winter. All the walls were cream, but green covered them, and several scented candles rested on a small wooden cabinet along with small, selected ointments and perfumes.

"Get undressed, I'll be right back," Namjoon ordered and his boyfriend nodded. With the bathroom door open, he began to take off all his clothes, until he was left with only a button-down shirt and his boxers. That's when he gave him a little trance with the memories of the day, making it impossible for him to continue with what he was supposed to do.

It had been a bad day.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon's voice made him turn abruptly to the door. His tousled-haired boyfriend sighed, reached over, and began to slowly and carefully unbutton his shirt, casting mischievous little glances into his eyes. When he was done, he only had to push a little on the soft shoulders to let the garment fall; That's when Namjoon leaned in and kissed his shoulder warmly, before placing his lips on his ear possessively. "Take off your underwear for me." Taehyung didn't waste a second putting his fingers on the edge of his boxers and slowly lowering them down. He felt too sad, and Namjoon's attitude made him feel too safe to push him away.

Once the cloth fell to the floor, Namjoon breathed gently, separated from him and without seeing his privacy, led him to sit on the toilet. Once he was sure that Taehyung was okay, he turned on the faucet in the tub until he was warm; then he gave him some infusions, to later help his boyfriend to enter slowly.

He saw his body covered by white water, he drank enough to clean it and lovingly showered him, knowing that this care was the right one. Taehyung felt like crying, and he let out a few tears as he rinsed it away.

An hour later, the younger of the two was still relaxing in the bath water, while Namjoon sat on the toilet with the book he had before. One hand holding him, another playing with his boyfriend's wet hair.

"Aren't you going to ask what happened?" Taehyung broke the silence, and his boyfriend looked up from his book to look at him.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked him bluntly.

"I know you want to know." Taehyung pressed the issue, and Namjoon took off his glasses, folding them in his lap, then looked at his boyfriend seriously. Without words, Taehyung knew what he wanted. "Yes, I feel better, Sir."

"Ok, Baby." He intensified the affection a bit before removing his hand from his head and controlling a more serious attitude. "Now tell me, if you want to do it, why are you like this."

The lack of assumption made Taehyung happy. He settled into his place and breathed for a couple of seconds, before answering quickly, because he knew that his Lord didn't like to wait for an answer, which, by the way, was easier to give in that context.