11. Nothing personal

Namjoon met the morning by making coffee. He was calm, reading news on his phone with a big smile. He couldn't stop thinking about how happy he was after that night, after talking and everything he had done with Taehyung before going to sleep.

He had been woken up at dawn by his alarm to go home – which he hadn't deprogrammed since he handed in the team project – a bit taken aback, however, the unpleasant feeling disappeared when he realized he was still on top and inside of Taehyung, who was completely asleep. It took him a few minutes to think about what had happened, and his first feeling was worry at having been crushing Taehyung all night. However, he seemed quite unbothered by the weight, in fact, it even seemed that the moment Namjoon separated from him his comfort had gone with the warmth of his body.

Namjoon had seen him, kissed slowly, and pulled out of him in a somewhat numb breath. He gathered the strength to get out of bed, cover his boyfriend with a blanket, and go shower and change.

He was not a person who could sleep after being woken up, so in his place he dedicated himself a bit to tidying up the rooms, sweeping a bit and washing the clothes accumulated from the nights he had slept away from home. In the end, he found himself there, waiting to see the sleepy face of his boyfriend so he could kiss him.

And he knew he was close when he heard his door shut, accompanied by bare footsteps.

"Good morning." Namjoon said seeing the naked man in front of him.

Taehyung looked at him without saying anything, before approaching and, not caring about his condition, hugging him. He sniffed at it for a moment, and he realized that he had bathed. He smelled of wood and orange.

"You left." The childish claim made Namjoon weak.

"I had to do it; I was dying for a shower." He stilled when Taehyung pulled back and smiled at him. "You should take one." Taehyung giggled, and his boyfriend leaned in for a kiss, but the younger one pulled away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth." Taehyung said. Namjoon looked at the pout in the upturned man's mouth for a moment, and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Go then, I'll wait for you for breakfast."

Saying that, Taehyung separated in a daze, and shortly after he disappeared back into the house. Namjoon looked at him with dimples on his cheeks.

***

"What's so funny?" Namjoon asked with half a spoonful inside his mouth.

Taehyung looked up from his phone. It had been about two hours since he showered. Namjoon had prepared all of the food for him after he offered to clean the bathroom. Taehyung notice what he was doing, and he realized how much he had ignored the breakfast laid out in front of him. He closed the phone and put it aside.

"Jimin. He's telling me about yesterday's date." He replied as he ate more kimchi.

"Did it go well?"

"Enough for Chaewon to agree to kiss him and promise him another date." Taehyung smiled.

"Holy...good for him." Namjoon let a still moment pass to ask "Are you okay?" Taehyung lifted his face and he got shy all of a sudden, asking wothout entirely looking at his boyfriend "I, I mean...Did you get up sore?"

Taehyung had to muster all of his strength not to smile mischievously. He loved that his boyfriend worried about him like that. He touched his shoulders slowly and responded with a tender look.

"A little, but nothing major." He let Namjoon nod to continue "I didn't think you were in the mood last night though, to play."

"You're always asking me to try again, I just wanted to please you." Namjoon stammered out his response, shy, and Taehyung smiled widely.