A Change in Plans

**Maggie's POV**

So many rides and just to fit them in is hard. We are now currently in Animal Kingdom getting off of the Kalahari River Rapids.

"I'm so wet!" Nash announced.

"That's what she said!" Taylor yelled and we all started laughing.

"Maggie you didn't even get a drop on you!" Jack J told me.

"Wow thanks." I say sarcastically.

I was drenched head to toe. I couldn't wait to get dry. We walk around some more looking for another ride to ride. First we find a theatre where they're showing Nemo. We all decide that we should at least do that later.

"Why not go on Mount Everest?" Hayes asks.

"Isn't that in Russia?" Cam says.

"The ride dumbass." Jack G says.

"Well then." Cam replies back.

We start laughing then race on over to the ride. The mountain was huge. We raced over to the line and cut through the vip area. Once we get to the ride cars we all go in the front and strap in.

"I'm so ready!" I say to Shawn.

"Me too!" He tells me back and grabs my hand.

The starts and we go down a small hill then turn. We go up a mini fake hill the turn really fast. The ride stops as we come to the fake tracks being broken. The ride starts to go backwards and screams and laughter fill the air.

"Maggie! Grab my hand!" Shawn screams.

The ride comes to a halt and there's a yeti yell.

"Aww are you scared?" I ask him.

"Maybe." He confesses and I grab his hand.

The ride continues going and we go down the huge hill and the ride takes our picture. The ride twists and turns more and finally we end. Shawn and I are still holding hands and we run over to see our picture.

"Why did you have your mouth open?" I ask him.

"To try and scream." He says.

I take the picture of the picture on the screen.

"Ha I now have blackmail." I tell him.

We leave the ride gift shop and gather with everyone else. We talk about how the ride went for us and tease the ones who didn't go on.

"Shawn.." I whisper to him.

"Hmm?" He asks.

"I feel hot." I tell him.

"Well you are hot baby." He tells me and smirks.

"Not that kind of hot Shawn."

"Oh um sorry about that. Um lets get you some water."

I nod my head and we walk over to a food car. He gets my water but it doesn't help. I rush over to the trash can and up goes my lunch. Great.

"Maggie I need to take you back home to the hotel." Shawn tells me, "you're turning pale."

"No Shawn I need to finish this mission! I can't go back." I tell him.

I start getting dizzy and walk sideways. Shawn comes over to my side and holds me up. This can't be good.

"Maggie we are going to tell everyone that we're leaving." Shawn explains.

"Shawn but the mission."

"I'm sure Olivia and Kristen can handle it. Mags we need to go."

"No!"

I try to resist but it's not working. I'm to weak to even lightly punch Shawn. He picks me up and carries me over to the group.

"I'm taking Maggie back to the hotel. She's starting to get sick." Shawn tells them.

A shadow appears in front of us and its Bart.

"I'm sorry Shawn but you can't leave." Bart tells him.

"It's an emergency. She's sick." Shawn tells Bart.

"I'm sorry but you can't."

Just then Maria comes out from behind him and is in a battle position.

"Shawn put me down." I tell him.

"Maggie.."

"Shawn now!" I yell at him and he does.

I go for Maria and attack her. She starts hitting and kicking me out I just twist her around and pull her hair.

"Kirsten, Olivia come in. We're near the Everest ride. Maria and Bart are here. Come now!" Anne says through her Bluetooth.

I fling Maria to the ground and try to get out my handcuffs. Maria starts kicking around and flings my handcuffs away from me. I take out what looks to be a pen and push it in her. She then stops kicking.

"You little bitch! Look at what you did!" Bart calls out.

"You think I'm stupid. I only put her to sleep. She should wake up in a prison cell." I tell him.

He comes after me and I doge him. Olivia and Kristen come up behind me and help out. They go and attack Bart while I take the others to safety.

"Maggie you are not fighting anymore. Your burning up." Shawn tells me as we run.

"Maggie you should listen to him. He's just trying to tell you what is the best thing to do." Dani tells me.

I look straight ahead running to the safe area. They are right. I need to stop but I don't want to. I need to protect them. That's what I was sent to do.

"Maggie watch out!" Aaron calls out but it's to late.

I bumped into someone and they picked me up. I looked down and it seemed to be one of Bart's men. He starts walking over somewhere but then falls. I am then crushed when the man fell.

"Maggie say something!" I hear Shawn yell.

"Shawn." I call out.

He finds me and pulls me out from under the man. I go into his arms and he rocks me.

"Shawn you-you need to go to safety." I tell him.

"Not without you." He tells me.

"I'll come with you just, we need to get away from here."

"Alright let's go."

We start running towards a little gift shop where everyone is hiding. I let Shawn go in first but I then close the doors.

"Maggie what are you doing? This wasn't the plan." Shawn asks.

"I need to save you guys. I'm sorry Shawn." I say.

I grab out a master key lock the door and run out to help Olivia and Kristen.