Back to Reality

**Maggie's POV**

The rest of the day was full of laughs, screams, and pranking. Soon after everyone kept asking Olivia, Kristen and I about our job. We accepted the questions and told then how fun it is well for us. Shawn is mostly hanging around me. Is that weird. I don't know but he has the hugest grin on his fave every time I take a small glimpse at him. Anyways, tomorrow is the last day here in New York. So were trying to get as much fun stuff in as we can.

"Heads up!" Matt yells as a bouncy ball comes our way.

We all duck but Kirsten grabs it and hands it back to Matt.

I head to the vending machine to grab a snack. I get what I want and bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say and look up.

Of course it's Shawn.

"Hey it's my fault don't worry." he says smiling.

I smile back and my cheeks turn lightly red. Wait I'm blushing. Wait what?! I don't blush. No I don't. Well I haven't in years but still.

I move to my right and go around him. I turn around a bit and he's looking at me. I smile and he smiles back. He bumps into a game and I start giggling. I turn back around and head back to everyone else. I start eating my snack and listening to what everyone is saying.

"So where's out next stop?" I ask.

"Um I think Jersey." Hayes says.

"Great that's when Isabella's coming!" Nash says excitingly.

"What's up with him?" I ask.

"He likes Isabella." Cam says.

"Oooh Nashy has a crushhh." Dani says to him.

"I do not. She's just really fun to be around." He says defending himself.

"Denial." Mahogany whispers to me and I start laughing.

"Whoever this girl maybe she sounds nice." Olivia says.

"Yeah she does." Kirsten says.

We start talking more about what we should do tomorrow. Most of us say sight seeing and we agree on that. The arcade lasted for about another three hours. It was about 10:30 when we left.

"We should watch a scary movie!" Taylor says.

Dani, Anne, and Mahogany freak out over it.

"Guys it's only a movie that's scary." I say.

"But there scary and it's late at night. You guys are telling me your not afraid?" Dani says.

"Dani what the hell do you think? There spies remember?" Carter says.

"Shhh!" We whisper.

"You wanna blow our cover?!" I ask.

Carter shrugs his shoulders then heads into the room. We all agree on a movie. A pointless one that's a remake on a movie. The Starving Games. I have to admit it's really funny. Half way through the movie Shawn nudges up to me. Like he gets closer to me. I guess he wanted to let other people fit. Or he just wanted to get closer. For now I'm going with the first one. The movie wasn't so bad. They were some jump scares and other scary stuff but mostly it was funny.

"Well goodnight people." Nash says as he leaves the room with a happy grin.

"Thinking about Isabella eh?" Shawn says in his Canadian accent.

"No.." he says obviously showing that he is.

"Goodnight." people say as they walk out of our room.

"Well time for bed." Jacob says as he goes into his bed.

"Yup." Mahogany says and lays down.

I get my cot bed ready as I feel a hand on mine.

"Mind if I help?" Shawn asks.

"Um sure." I say and give him a corner.

He helps put on my sheets and my pillow. I grab a suitcase and pull out my pajamas and go into the bathroom. I walk out and see Shawn eying me head to toe.

"Um earth to Shawn." I say waving my hand.

"Oh..um...sorry I'll just be going to bed now." He says and goes to his bed.

"Night." I say giggling a bit.

"Night...beautiful." I hear him say.

He whispers the 'beautiful' part so I guess no one could hear but I surely did. I thought to myself 'maybe this kid likes me. Maybe I like him back.'

And sure enough I did like Shawn Mendes back. I was just to afraid to show it.