New Jersey

**Maggie's POV**

I wake up in the morning, sun shining through the drapes and I'm in the cot bed. Everyone else is out of their beds? Weird. I get up use the bathroom and just eat whatever we have in the fridge. I go and peek in the other rooms to see if they're in there and they aren't. I decide to call Mahogany to see where she is and everyone.

Mahogany✨: Maggie where are you?!

Maggie: What do you mean? Where are you guys?

Mahogany✨: At the airport.

Maggie: WHAT?!

Mahogany✨: Don't tell me your at the hotel.

Maggie: WHO DIDNT FUCKING WAKE ME UP?!

Mahogany✨: We set you an alarm clock someone must of turned it off as a joke.

Maggie: How long till the plane leaves?

Mahogany✨: 2o minutes.

Maggie: I'll be there in 10.

-Hangs up-

I scurry around to grab the rest of my clothes together that I haven't already put away. I grab the clothes that I'm gunna wear today and change quickly. I grab my suitcases and sprint out the door, through the lobby, and outside to the taxis. I haul one and tell them to the airport. Once I arrive I sprint to security not my worrying about my ticket.

"Ticket ma'am." A severity guard tells me.

"Please I'm late." I say angrily.

"No getting pass unless you have your ticket." He says sternly.

I pull out my badge and back sass him.

"Look I'm out on business and if you want the fait of the world in your hands fine. If not let me through."

He nods his head and let's me through. I run to my gate and when I arrive the plane is just taking off. Shit.

"Maggie!" I hear a faint voice call.

I look over from where I was standing and boy was I happier than ever. It was Kristen calling me over. I ran as fast as I could over to them.

"Where the hell where you?" Kristen asks.

"At the god damn hotel. My alarm apparently didn't go off and my roommates decided not to wake me." I say.

"Hey I set it up for you I told Jacob to wake you up." Mahogany says facing Jacob.

"And I told Shawn too." He says and looks towards Shawn.

"And I thought that you were out of bed! I'm so sorry Mags." Shawn says.

"Enough of the blaming game. Let's get to the plane to catch our flight to Jersey." I say and everyone agrees and boards the plane.

I stand next to Mahogany and talk about the mix up and wonder what had happen. Just then a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess whooooo." Shawn said in his best high pitched voice.

"Hmmmm is it Anne?" I said trying be a smart mouth.

"No it's the boy you like." Shawn says reviling his hands from my face and tilting my head back so I can see.

"I know goof." I say and tilt my head back as he walks with me to board the plane.

We get to our seats and of course I sit next to Shawn. I get the window seat, Shawn in the middle, and we get Hayes next to us.

"You guys aren't gunna be that cute lovey dovey couple that makes out every minute are you?" Hayes asks us apparently not wanting to move.

"Hell no." I say.

"Hayes get away from them and let then have room." Nash yells at Hayes.

"Nash it's cool, he won't bother us. Plus it's only an hour ride." Shawn says.

"And were not gunna do anything." I say and plug in my earbuds.

Nash clams down as the plane starts getting fast and takes off.

I listen to music and play random games on my phone. I check IG and see that I haven't posted a photo in a week. So I grab Shawn and we take a picture together. Hayes apparently photobombs it which I don't mind I thought it was funny. I post it with the caption "With my guys ily #squadup😂💕✈️" and I tag them. Once again my feed blows up and I ignore it. I laugh as I'm tagged in the same photo but Shawn posts it and puts the caption "With my squad #squadpower🙊👌"

"We should not call each other that in real life." Hayes says and we all laugh.

"When we are together we are saying squad. Cause that's just weird if I went up to Shawn and said 'hey squad!'" I tell them.

Soon Hayes posts the pic and tags Shawn and I. His caption was the same as Shawn's but different emojis. We sit back and relax going on our phones tweeting random stuff to each other and taking each other's phone and tweeting random things to. Soon the plane lands and we walk off with the group.

"Oh my God! There's Isabella!" Nash yells and waves her over.

"Oooo your girlfriend." Olivia says and we all laugh.

Nash glares at us but runs over to Isabella and picks her up and spins her around and takes her over near us.

"Hi guys!" Isabella says.

Heys come from everyone as the are having side conversations.

'Something tells me I won't like her' I tell myself.

"Um who are these guys?" Isabella asks about Kirsten, Olivia, and I.

"Oh um come over here I'll tell you but don't freak out." Nash says and takes her about twenty feet from us.

"She seems nice." I say to Mahogany trying to be nice.

"She's very nice, well sometime." Mahogany tells me.

Soon Nash gets done telling Isabella about us and just squeals as she comes near us.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are like so cool." Isabella says as we know what she's talking about.

"Haha thanks but we should get going to the hotel." Kristen says and we all agree with her.

We go over to the luggage claim, grab our luggage and head over to the two party busses taking us to our hotel. We had security escort us out as there was tons of fans. We all smile and wave as we get into the party busses and just fool around on our way to the hotel.