Magcon Day 1

**Maggie's POV**

**Next day**

I'm waken up by laughter filling the room. With my vision still not clear yet, it looks like Jacob and Shawn laughing. As my eyes adjust it is them. I get up and go to my suitcase and grab my clothes for today.

"What are you two laughing at?" I ask annoyed.

"This vine some person posted about us." Jacob said.

"Freaks." I mumble and go into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower, humming my favorite song 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele. After that I wrap a towel around me and dry off. After that I start putting on clothes. Skater shorts, a pink crop top, the music note necklace, and a flower crown. I put on light makeup and walk out. By this time Mahogany is awake and the boys are on their guitars.

"What time does Magcon start?" I ask Mahogany.

"Ummm at 1:30." She says.

"Oh alright." I say.

"Hey I'm gunna head to Target for some challenge stuff. Anyone wanna come?" Shawn asks.

Nobody responds so I just volunteer to go.

"So what stuff are we getting?" I ask.

"Random. I mean I really don't know what everyone wants for it so we'll chose randomly." He says.

I just nod my head in agreement.

We just walk to Target cause it's just a block away. As we walk in we head over to the food part and look at all the gross stuff were gunna get.

"Oh my God! Is that Shawn Mendes and Maggie Colt?!" We hear some teenage girl yell.

We look at each other then run. The girls starts chasing us along with other teenagers. We find the back of the store and rush in. We start panting then two workers come up to us.

"You do know your not aloud back here." One of them say.

"We know it's just that we were getting mobbed by some teenagers cause I guess we're famous." Shawn explains.

"Ok we'll help you. Just put on these." The other one says and hands us some Target clothes.

We put them on over our clothes. Shawn is given a hat and I'm given some glasses. We walk out and pretend were workers. Once security has gotten all the fans out we thank the employees and take off the fake clothes.

"Could I keep the glasses?" I ask.

"Sure." One of them say.

I thank them once again and we continue our shopping.

"Why do you need the glasses?" Shawn asks me.

"I don't know. I guess they just looked cool." I tell him.

"Well they do look good on you." He tells me.

Did he just compliment me?

**Time skip to Magcon**

This place is huge. It's gunna be hard to find the murder. We walk through the doors and hear tons of screaming fans. My ears hurt a little but I just wave and smile. We go into the main area and set up. Mahogany is near her DJ booth, the boys are testing the mics, Shawn and Jacob are tuning their guitars, and the girls are just wondering around and heading towards the back.

"This is really nice." Kristen says.

"Yeah New York really does have nice rooms." Anne says.

Soon after wondering around Bart comes in and tells us that we have five minutes. All the boys do vocal warmups and try to set up for the challenges.

"Show time." Mahogany says.

All the fans come pouring in my the hundreds. I make sure I have my weapons hidden and ready. I look over to Olivia and Kristen and nod to them. They nod back.

"And give a warm welcome to the three new members of Magcon! Maggie, Olivia, and Kristen!" Nash yells and we walk out on the stage smiling.

All the fans are cheering and while were smiling. We try to see if anyone is suspicious. So far no.

"So first were gunna start off with some challenges." Taylor says.

"The first challenge will be the 'What the fuck am I touching' challenge." Cam says.

Most of the girls laugh and they turn their heads over to Matt and Hayes who is going first.

"First Matt will cover his eyes then Hayes will pick out three items that Matt will have to touch." Jack G. explains.

As Hayes is picking up random items and giving it to Matt, I get this strange feeling inside of me. I scan the crowd and there's a figure near the door. All of a sudden the door opens and it leaves. I am memorized by what has just happen. But then noises fill the room. Gun shots.

Everyone is screaming and yelling. The boys are being taken off stage and so are the fans. Olivia, Kristen and I are still on stage being prepared. We hop off the stage and go towards the back. I take out my gun and scan the area. The girls have out their weapons and are also scanning the area. It seems the gun shots have stopped and the person is either gone or not.

"Look." Olivia points out and it's a gun.

I pick it up and it's fake.

"It's plastic." I say.

We wonder off more and find a speaker and an iPod. We turn it on low and play the most recent sound. It's a gun shot. We take the evidence and head back to the others.

"There you guys are!" Jack J. yelled.

"Yeah here we are. Why were you nervous?" Kristen asks.

"You guys were practically missing. We thought the person took you." Dani says.

"Ohh." We say.

They just walk back to the green room and wait their. We walk over to Bart and show him what we found. He says that he'll keep it as evidence and show the boss later. We nod and walk back to everyone.

"So now what? Magcon day one is practically over." Carter says.

"We could head back to the hotel?" Aaron suggests.

"Or we could go do something fun to get out minds off of it." Olivia suggests.

"That sounds cool let's go." Taylor says.

And off we were.