Connecting the Dots

*Maggie's POV**

"Your not making any sense Maggie." Carter told me.

"I'm making perfect sense Carter! It's the girl from Panera doing all of this!" I told him.

"That doesn't mean that she's done all of this." He tells me.

It's seven in the morning and Carter came along with his girlfriend to check on Shawn and I. I just got done telling him the story of happened last night but he's not understanding.

"Carter you need to listen. She's the one that caused us to hold back Magcon Orlando. I'm telling the truth. We can go to talk to Shawn right now." I explain to him.

"Fine." He says and helps me up along with his girlfriend.

We walk out of my room and into Shawn's. We find him sound asleep with an IV in his arm and his right shoulder bandaged up. I walk over to his side and gently shake him.

"Five more minutes mom." He mumbles into a pillow.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not your mom." I say and he instantly wakes up.

"Maggie! What are you doing in here? You should be getting rest!" He tells me.

"Yeah yeah I know but you need to explain to Carter that the girl from Panera did this!" I tell him.

"It's true bro. She's the one that shot a bullet through my arm and flipped the car." Shawn tells him.

"Ugh fine of that's what you people believe." Carter says.

"Carter!" Shawn, Carter's girlfriend, and I shout.

"What I'm just joking! I believe you guys one hundred percent." Carter says.

"Good." I say and sit down on Shawn's bed.

"When are you guys aloud to leave?" Carter's girlfriend asks.

"Tomorrow." Shawn responds.

"I'm sorry I never did catch your name." I say.

"Oh it's Madelyn." She says. (Guys I know her name is Maggie. I just didn't want two Maggies in the book.)

"That's a pretty name!" I say.

She says 'thank you' and goes over to talk to Carter. I on the other hand try to put the pieces tougher. Most of it is making sense but not all of it.

"Mags don't over think. You'll figure out who it is." Shawn says to me.

"Hopefully I will. I hate all this stress. It kills me." I tell him looking at his brown eyes.

"Maggie I know it's hard but we'll get through this together." Shawn tells my and holds my hand.

"Guys your on the news!" Carter says and turns up the tv.

"Yes folks we are right outside of Redhill Hospital down in New Jersey where two famous viners are being treated. Maggie Colt and Shawn Mendes. Last week they were both in a car accident along with two more viners, Mahogany Lox and Jacob Whitesides. They weren't as badly injured as these two but did get some damage done. Recently Maggie Colt as just awaken from a comma just yesterday. Resources have told us that she is now doing fine and will be released tomorrow along with Shawn Mendes who has, just last night, been shot in the arm. Doctors have told us that it didn't do major damage to him but after tomorrow Magcon Orlando will be back on. Now, back to Phil in the studio. Phil." The news reporter said.

"Well they found out our story." I tell Shawn.

"Pretty much." He says.

He starts to sit up more shifting the bed, pulling me by the arm signaling for me to lay down with him. I do as I'm signaled to and curl up next to him shutting my eyes. Yes, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night cause I hear Shawn screaming from what the doctors were doing to him. I started crying last night while hearing him scream. It was to hard for me to hear.

"Do you guys want to be alone?" Madelyn asks us.

"No it doesn't matter." I say and yawn.

My head falls on Shawn's left should and I begin to breathe heavily. Shawn's head falls on mine and I open my eyes to see that his are closed. I close mine again and fall asleep two minutes later.

**Time Skip**

"When will they wake up?" I hear Anne ask.

"Who knows they've been like that for five hours." Carter comments.

"We shouldn't wake them." Mahogany says.

I suddenly open my eyes and see that everyone is crowding around us.

"Have you guys herd about personal space?" I ask them and they back away.

"You guys are so cute!" Olivia squeals.

"Thanks." I say and nudge Shawn.

"I'm up.....I'm up." He mumbles but suddenly starts to snore again.

"Yo lover boy it's Monday!" Jacob shouts and Shawn instantly wakes up.

"I slept for a whole day?" Shawn asks.

"More like five hours." Cam says.

"Well then why did you wake me? Or us I should say." He asks.

"Cause we're taking you guys out for some fun at Dave and Busters." Kristen says.

"Cool! Hey...where's Nash and Isabella?" I ask.

"Nash is at the hotel room and Isabella stormed off somewhere." Aaron says.

"Hey at least she's away from us." I say and they all laugh.

"Anyway you to, go get ready so we can leave." Matt says.

"Looks like someone really wants to leave." Shawn says.

"Yeah cause games and pizza combined together is like heaven." He says.

"That's a true statement." Jack J agrees.

I leave Shawn's room and go into mine. I grab the bag Olivia gave to me yesterday before she and the others left and went into my bathroom. Video games and pizza. Seems like a plan.

**AN**
Wow ok this chapter sucked. But anyways hey! So my new thing is that I'm updating every Friday! YAYAYAYAY! So expect more updates! Love you guys!💕💕