Sightseeing

**Maggie's POV**

Well it's the next day and what can I say it's amazing. New York is so beautiful. When your not in it's gross places. Everyone loves it. Were mostly in couples but most of the guys are together. Guess who joined me? Yup Shawn. He's so sweet. I definitely like him. But I just don't know what to do in a relationship. I've only been in one before I was a spy. It only lasted three months and all we did was hug, hold hands, and kiss on the cheek. I just hope I can handle it.

Everyone keeps splitting up so now it's only Shawn, Mahogany, Jacob, and I. Just like in our room assignments.

"Where to ladies?" Jacob asks us.

We look at each other and shrug. We have noooo idea.

"Umm.....well....how about." I start.

"Why don't we see Central Park?" Mahogany buts it.

"Yeah that sounds cool." Shawn says and start walking with Jacob.

"Phew. Thanks." I say to her.

"No prob, I couldn't think either." She tells me.

We start talking more about New York and what has been happening with them and the boys.

"Well for starters he's talked to me a lot more than usual." Mahogany starts off

"Oooo." I start then laugh along with her.

"Anyways, it's nice! He's been around me a lot and he's been sharing his music with me." She finishes.

"That sounds awesome! Well for me and Shawn he's also been around me, getting closer to me, asking for help, and mostly just agreeing with me and I totally like it."

"Maggie are you saying what I think your saying?!"

"I think!"

"You like Shawn!" she yells.

I cover my hand over her mouth and shush her.

"Can you not?!" I pled, "I don't want him to find out! Plus I think he herd you!"

"Sorry." she says

"Mahogany likes Jacob!" I say pretty loud and she does the same to me.

We both start laughing and catch up to the boys. We spot a playground and decide to run over to it and play. We start to swing on the swings as we laugh and talk. All of a sudden we feel hands on our backs and we screech. We turn around and of course it's the boys. We all start and enjoy them pushing us on the swings. We both get off the swings and join the boys in lunch.

"What a nice café." I say and look around the place.

"Yeah we've been here a few times while we've been in the city." Jacob says.

We order our drinks and some cake pops and just talk about New Jersey.

"I really want to here some of their accents." Shawn says.

"I've herd them. There ok but you can barely understand what their saying." I say finishing my cake pop.

"They talk like this." I say, "excuse me, can you show my where the nearest mall is? I need to get my nails done."

They all start laughing after I finish. I join along with them enjoying the fact I made them laugh.

"That was good." Mahogany says.

"Thanks." I say and take a sip of my lemonade.

We leave the café and head back to the hotel where mostly everyone is at. We wait there for a few more hours letting everyone come back. After everyone came back we all headed down to a sports bar and grill.