Epilogue

**Maggie's POV**

Everything is finally falling into place. I'm with my boyfriend, my new best friend, her boyfriend, and the rest Magcon. We have so many things in store for our Magcon journey. I'm very excited to get the tour on.

Well first off, I'm not sick anymore but Shawn did catch my illness. He's getting better now but he's afraid I'll catch it again. Eh, oh well I mean I'll get better it's not a life or death situation.

Along with that, Mahogany and I have started planning our month trip. We are heading to Pennsylvania and are taking our boyfriends along with us. We plan on doing a hockey and baseball game while we're there. And also, head to the Hershey factory there. We're still trying to figure out the last details to our trip but they'll fall in hand soon.

Kristen and Olivia have had their share to. They're back with their boyfriends and they couldn't be any happier. I guess you could say they're the over protective ones. They have loosen their reigns a little and are getting used to the teenager life.

Maria, Isabella, and their men are now in custody. They will be in jail for a while now along with murder charges. I think that really they should be executed but that's the city's decision. We actually found the reason why Isabella wanted to murder them. Her part in saying she went to a session a true but what happened is when they went on stage everyone trampled her and no one came and helped her up. Then she couldn't find her mom, didn't care but later found out she died at the event. So there's that huge part she left out.

Mahogany, Cam, and Shawn have new songs that just came out! I'm so proud of all of them. To my surprise Cam's song "She Bad" is actually about Kristen except he didn't reveal that she's a spy. Mahogany's song "Boom" is about Jacob which is amazing and she really put time and effort into the song. And finally Shawn's song "Imagination" is about me. I feel very honored but he tells me it's no big deal. I mean c'mon. He tells me he wrote it because he's lucky to have a girl way out of his league to date him. And I keep telling him I'm not out of his league and that I'm different. He always smiles at the end and kisses me. That boy tho drives me crazy and I love it.

"Mags come here!" Shawn yells from up stairs.

I rush upstairs to see him sitting in his bean bag chair with his guitar in his lap. I assume he was writing a song and got stuck cause that's what he only calls me for when he's writing. I shut our door and go over to him. I sit on the floor and look at Shawn.

"I'm stuck again." he admits.

"Alright, hand me what you have so far and I'll sing it out loud." I tell him.

"Ok."

Hands me his notebook with the title on top as "Kid in Love".

'Clever name.' I think.

I start singing the lyrics to the song then stop when there is no more words.

'Cause it's alright to just talk tonight....' I finish off.

He starts strumming his guitar finding lyrics as he plays.

'If you're feelin' kinda crazy, turn down the lights, we can take our time to do whatever you like.....' He finishes.

'It's alright, It's alright, I wanna make you mine.' I finish the verse, "then redo the chorus and then find your ending."

"Your the best you know that?" He asks.

"Eh I don't try but it has it's perks." I tell him.

He pats his lap as a signal for me to come and sit on his lap. I get up and sit on his lap. He puts his guitar down and puts his arms around me. I put my head to his chest and hear his heart beat. I shut my eyes enjoying the feel of this moment. He runs his thumb across my hand and his head on top of mine. I soon become very sleepy and begin to fall asleep in Shawn's arms.

The End

That's the end of Codename: Magcon! I truly loved writing this book but feel really bad of how long it took to write it. I will be going back and fixing all my errors that I made along with things that might not make sense. Anyways thank you so much for reading Codename: Magcon. See you in the next one!💕💕