Time to Investagate

**Maggie's POV**

We did go do something after the accident. We went to the movies. We saw 'She's the Woman Too'. It was really funny. After that I pulled Olivia and Kristen aside.

"Listen we need to do some investigating. We're going nowhere. Now that we've made 'friends' it's time to crack down suspects." I say meaning every word.

"Your right. We need to ask questions. But what are we gunna say without being suspicious?" Kristen asks.

"Were gunna say it's for this poll if you were to be in the FBI. And say it's for our first Youtube video." I say.

"Perfect. When will we do it?" Olivia asks.

"Tonight after that accident we need answers fast." I say.

We walk away and go with the rest of the group. We take the limo back to the hotel and relax. Some of the boys are still talking about the movie and everyone else is on their phone. I decide to do my roommates first.

"Yo Mahogany could I ask you some questions?" I ask.

"Sure what about?"

"It's this poll if you were in the FBI." I say.

"Cool and what for?"

"Our first Youtube vid."

"Awesome! Alright I'm ready."

"Ok 1. If you were in a shoot out what would you do?"

"Try to hurt all the bad guys."

"2. What's the top three weapons you would use?"

"A gun, knife, and a grappling hook."

"3. Would you have trusty people with you that would mess up the whole thing or people that hate your guts but still do it right."

"The second one."

"4. Best FBI transportation?"

"A helicopter."

"5. Would you try to sike someone out with a fake weapon?"

"I would try too."

"Great that's all thanks Mahogany!"

"Anytime!"

I walk away and most of her answers are accurate for suspects but most of them are not. I decide to right down three columns and put her in the middle. I ask the two boys the same thing and there answer are totally no suspects do I put them in the left one.

I stay in my room a little more going on my laptop and watching Youtube vids.

'We should really make one'

I keep browsing around and then Kristen and Olivia pop in.

"Well?" I ask.

They hand me there lists trying not to spill anything.

"Great we'll have it up in no time!" I say referring to our fake video.

They smile then leave. I out the list together. This is interesting.

Suspects

Aaron
Jack G.
Jack J.
Hayes
Carter
Anne
And..
Wait what?!
Bart...

In the middle

Cam
Nash
Jake
Dani
Mahogany
And
Matt

And you guys know whose not a suspect.

'Why would they suspect Bart? He brought us here?'

I puzzle at my question and think of possibilities but nothing.

I hide the papers from everyone and continue being on my laptop.

We all later meet up and play childish games. I can admit I had fun. I can't remember how much fun I had in years. This was truly the best feeling ever.