Chapter 1 : The Night where It began .

In the year 2007, somewhere in this world , a new soul was born , with her birth immediately fate brought good luck, success and happiness in the life of a youngster of 23. However, the family of the newborn was super happy afterall the daughter-in-law of the family was coming back to the home after the long wait of 9 months that's too alongwith the newborn in her arms..

All the places of the big mansion filled with enormous happiness . The entire mansion was decorated with party lights , dim lights , candles, balloons , light sticks, roses of every colour possible and many more. Three boys were in the mansion all getting excited , happily giggling around and waiting for their mother to arrive soon with their newborn sister..

After awaiting for long finally the father of the kids came to their mansion with their mother and the newborn baby . As soon as the mother stepped in , the three boys shouted her name and quickly went and hug their parents.
Then they all turned towards the new baby
Boy 1 : Father ! She such an angel , so cute she is..
Boy 3: Yeah ! INDEED..
Boy 2: Thanks to God for sending such an angel to us as our princess and sister both.
They were all awwing over the beauty cuteness and charm of the baby , the father was so overwhelmed by the baby . Not only them but also seemed the Moon , shining up in the sky was so bright as if it was also happy by the birth of the baby and celebrating it . Then the father of the baby picked up in his arms and name her as
' CHANDRANI '
' Royal Ultimate Princess Chandrani '

 Then the father of the baby picked up in his arms and name her as ' CHANDRANI '' Royal Ultimate Princess Chandrani '

Boy 1 : Father , give her here.
Boy 2 : Yaa dad , give her to us , we love our Angel.
Mother: Aishh ! Don't fight . You are all her BHAI !!

They were all laughing and giggling. The moment filled with happiness.

Their entire family was not only multi-billionaires but also mysterious. The father and the mother slowly took the babygirl in their arms and check her back shoulder, only to find their family birthmark . Not only Chandrani , but also her father and three elder brothers had it on their body..
The birthmark is -

Every member of the family was so happy with the birth of the only girl child because in their family, Princess was given the most love , care , responsibilities , power , positions and many more

Every member of the family was so happy with the birth of the only girl child because in their family, Princess was given the most love , care , responsibilities , power , positions and many more .
They were all playing and then the mother wish to go to the bedroom of hers to get some rest along with the baby..

But in this enormous happiness filled atmosphere , What happened so Unexpected that caused the Lives of four souls be Tangled together and caused 2 unknown stories be reliable at each other??

*The picture and music is not owned by me , But the storyline is all mine*