Chapter 28 : I AM PRINCESS INAYARA NAIR!!

The Brahma-Nakshatra Bridge loomed ahead, its metal frame a dark silhouette against the stormy sky.
The rain lashed down in torrents, the river beneath churning with rage.
The tension was palpable inside the car with Reyansh, Ranvijay, and Prince.
Their mission to find Inayara had reached its final stretch, but a new threat now emerged.

As they crossed the bridge, 11 white cars came barreling towards them, headlights blazing. From behind, 8 more vehicles closed in. The brothers' hearts sank as they recognized the danger: their enemies, determined to thwart their plans and protect their own interests.

The enemies' intent was clear-prevent the Singhanias from reclaiming their sister at any cost.

Ranvijay's eyes darkened as He sensed that The enemies from years back got to know about Inayara's truth.. He wanted to go right away and finish them all but..

He could not do so , as The urgency of the second was to stop Inayara from leaving.

His grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"They're not going to stop us," he growled, his eyes locked on the approaching convoy.

He slammed the gas pedal, accelerating as the enemy vehicles surrounded them.

The air filled with the roar of engines and the staccato bursts of gunfire. The brothers' car was pelted with bullets, and Ranvijay expertly maneuvered to avoid the worst of the incoming fire. Prince, sitting in the front seat, returned fire with precision, his hand steady despite the chaos. The bullets were penetrating the air crazily.

"Reyansh, get ready!" Ranvijay shouted over the cacophony.

Reyansh, leaning out the window, fired back, his aim fierce and unrelenting.

The battle was a maelstrom of screeching tires, gunshots, and near-misses as the cars drifted around them, trying to block their path.

In a dramatic move, Ranvijay swung the car into a tight drift, narrowly avoiding a head-on collision with an enemy vehicle. The enemy cars were relentless, their drivers skilled and merciless. As one of the enemy vehicles pulled alongside them, a barrage of bullets sprayed through the window.

Reyansh's face was a mask of grim determination as he aimed his weapon, but just as victory seemed within reach, a pair of bullets slammed into his side. His body jerked violently, and he fell, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Reyansh!" Ranvijay's shout was filled with anguish.

He and Prince fought fiercely, their focus now split between the battle and saving their brother and Getting their sister back .

As the last of the enemies fell, Ranvijay and Prince quickly assessed the damage. With no time to waste, they rushed Reyansh to the nearest private hospital in Tripura, their hearts pounding with fear and urgency.

Inside the hospital, the medical team prepared for emergency surgery. Ranvijay and Prince paced the waiting room, their faces etched with worry. Hours ticked by, each minute stretching into eternity.

When the surgeon finally emerged, his expression grave, he spoke in somber tones.

"The operation was successful, but Reyansh's condition is critical. We're doing everything we can, but there's a risk his life could still be in danger."

The words hit Ranvijay and Prince like a physical blow. They rushed to Reyansh's bedside, where their brother lay unconscious, his body covered in bandages. Ranvijay knelt beside him, his voice trembling with emotion.