Grand Chapter :~I AM INAYARA SINGHANIA~

"No... I cannot be... I am Inayara... Inayara Nair... Princess Inayara Nair..."

The words escaped Inayara's lips, echoing through the hospital room.

Thunder rumbled ominously outside, the flashes of lightning illuminating the large French window.
She stood in the center of the room, her heart pounding like the storm outside, while Reyansh lay on the bed, his breath hitching as he felt the ground slip from beneath him.

He locked his gaze onto her, his mind reeling from the intensity of her eyes, which now seemed darker than any night he had ever known. It was as if she had become a void, absorbing all the light, all the hope, leaving nothing but a suffocating emptiness.

Ranvijay's eyes, too, had turned red, darkened by the heavy aura that surrounded her. His body felt rooted to the spot, his feet refusing to move, his voice choked with unspoken words.

Prince stood motionless, his usually steady hands trembling at his sides. The tension in the room was palpable, the weight of unspoken truths pressing down on them all.

The three brothers exchanged glances, their faces drained of color as they watched the woman who was supposed to be their sister standing before them, her expression emotionless, her face a stoic mask.

Ranvijay took a hesitant step forward, then another, his heart heavy with the burden of what he needed to say.

"Inayara... please, listen to us," he began, his voice barely above a whisper.

But Inayara wasn't listening. Her mind was elsewhere, lost in a storm of confusion and disbelief.

Life had never been kind to her; it had always been a relentless, unforgiving journey, filled with challenges that seemed designed to break her spirit. But this... this was different. This wasn't just another hardship to endure. This was something that struck at the very core of her being.

"No..." she repeated, more to herself than to anyone else.

"I am Princess Inayara Nair... of the Nair Empire..."

"Inayara, you need to hear us out," Ranvijay insisted, his voice growing firmer.

He took another step closer, his eyes pleading with her to understand.

"We have to tell you the truth."

"The truth?" Inayara's voice was laced with bitterness as she looked at him, her gaze icy.

"The truth is that I am the Princess of the Nair Empire. The daughter of a man who was betrayed by his own wife, a woman who tried to poison me, who tortured me emotionally and mentally. The truth is that I have suffered more than anyone should ever have to. And yet, I survived. I endured it all."

She paused, her breath hitching as memories of her past flooded her mind.

"I lost my best friend, Trishvir, who left me without a word. I was forced to take over the throne, to lead an empire that was on the brink of collapse. I was alone, carrying the weight of all my responsibilities while battling my own demons. But I did it. I became the Princess of the Nair Empire."

"Inayara, please," Prince's voice broke through her thoughts, trembling with emotion. "We don't know anything about the Nair Empire. We're not here to take that away from you. We're here to tell you who you really are."

"What? Who are you to tell me who I am? Huh? How long it has been that we know each other to know each other's existence?" Inayara spat her words like knife that stabbed the three brothers well enough to make their hearts bleed .