Chapter 11 : Ranvijay's Hidden truth got unfold : Echoes of Deceit

Author's pov -
" Bhaiyyaaa dont leave mee!!"

Inayara opens her eyes
Waking up from her dreamland..Sleep..

She looks all frightened and shocked as if She just witnessed her Worst Nightmare.

But who were those??

Those she just dreamt?

Does she know them?

Who were they to her?

After thinking for some minutes,
Inayara shrugs off her seconds for the moment and gets off her bed , tying up her hair and hops in the bathroom to get freshen up .

The whispers , the flashes infront of her eyes , and now the dreams too started haunting her .

Haunting her was not something she cares much of , but Not knowing why it happens so , is indeed hurting and worrying her a lot .

All the day , the girl is being stressed out due to her family , study , school, the unusual activities, etc.
Keeping herself upright and with that Grumpy yet Shiny face of hers with no smile possibly , she goes to her school where her only companion is waiting for her.. Her bestfriend.. Trishvir as we know .

Inayara Is now 14 years old .
(Dayummm.. Girl getting elder too quick , isn't she?)

It has been 3 years already that she started witnessing and hearing those horrifying mysterious talks , unusual places flashing through her mind and her eyes when she closes it , and even in dreams they don't leave her .

Within this 3 years life took many drastical turns for her . She got really close with some , while on the other hand , her bond with those she were close to became feeble and almost broken . Even her feelings for her parents did not remain the same . Her faith care and love for her papa increased like infinity while her relation with her Mother became quite bitter.

And as for the other Lead that we know , Ranvijay Singhania , his life remain same but by now He got many information regarding where his sister might be .

When he came to India , he only knew that She might be here and only way to recognise her was their family Birthmark.
And now He is all set to meet his Princess , his love , his child , his sister.. Chandrani!
In this Journey of his , His P.A. helped him a lot , from keeping the information confidential -to- finding for more clues -to- taking care of his brothers' needs.

Rann's Pov -

I am right now sitting on my office chair , infront of the desk , with all my thoughts captured by my Sister . Though I only had seen her once , when Mumma gave her in my arms after they entered the Mantion that day . And that was the last time I saw her angelic face and those doe-sharp-shiny eyes for first and last time till now.. but that was obviously not the last time for lifetime .
I'm going to have her soon . The process is now getting more rapid . I believe I can and I will and I must get my sister..
She belongs to Us and only Us..The SINGHANIAS.
I heard her door knock and permitted the person to get in as I knew it was Joseph , my personal assistant.

Joseph - *entered all rushing and was kinda getting Outta breathe* s-si-Sir!!

Me - Yea! What happened, Jos? Why you huffing? Don't tell me that you started behaving like a reckless kid .

Joseph - n-No I am not .

Me - Good then . Stand up straight orelse I ain't going to listen what you say .

Joseph - *stops breathing heavily and calms down , stands up straight and look at Ranvijay's eyes* I got something urgent and important to tell you .

Me - Arghh! I am totally devastated already. My mind is all freaked up right now thinking of my Baby sis . Talk if it's about her .