Chapter 23 : Rising Feelings

Prince's pov -
The time was running..
We are all standing on the school campus already. All students are to go by cars and The Jampui Hills are in the State only .
Students standing in their casual outfits , all looking super cute..
Reyansh and I are given responsibility for these children during the trip and Yes I would be lying if I say I am not worrying about how to deal with this chaos ..
But now I guess I shall learn and get used to it.. because..
Bade bhaiyya can do anything..

Deep down it was not what I was concerned about.. My eyes were stuck at the Entrance Gate as it waited to see a face, which I am not supposed to .

(*Cough sound* from back)

I heard a coughing sound from behind so I turned around to see the teachers who are to go with us and Reyansh and Ranvijay bhaiyya were standing in front of me .

Reyansh is looking super handsome in his casual shirt and dark brown pants with messy hair , heavy eye lids , eyes sparkling .

While Ranvijay bhaiyya looked as if he was on in a business meeting , fully formally dressed , fine boots , perfectly combed hair up and the perfume radiating its fragrance all over the place . So elegant!

Ranvijay : Prince , Ye lo Files for the activities you all are to do there .

Bhaiyya handed me a file and I took it gently , and started reading what's in it while Reyansh seemed uninterested.
Yes I know that's not how a Freaking Vice Principal shall behave but he is new to all these , also these are responsibilities in which he was pushed into .

Bhaiyya suddenly called us one day and said to visit this School. So did we as he said , later on , bhaiyya simply informed us about our upcoming works and positions .
We were both confused as hell and had numerous questions in mind to ask to him but when Bhaiyya further told us that he had a firm reason behind it , we didn't care to ask any further because We trust bhaiyya the most .
It's just For Me and Reyansh ,
Its damn so awkward for staying around kids .
We avoided kids or fellow teens since past many years .

It's because..
Whenever We see any teen girl or kids..
We remember our childhood..
How it was spent in misery..
How we cried and got torchered emotionally by those dreams of that night..

Aahh its so suffocating!

Whenever we see happy teens ,
We feel that we could've been happy too in our Teenage only if..
Only if that would not have happened years ago..
When we see any sad child ,
We feel that we had gone through many times worse..
And , teen girls or kids simply remind us of Our baby..
Our princess..
Our girl..
Our only sister..
Our life..
Our heartbeat..
Our Chanda..

We so basically avoided kids and teens for this particular reason..

Ranvijay Bhai is different.
He can go along any kid or teen or person of any age very well.
It is because there was a time , though now also , he is used of taking care of Me and Reyansh like we are as if still 5years old .

Bhaiyya raised us single-handedly.
Even sometimes in his absence when he was in business meetings and all , I also took care of Reyansh.. but Reyansh?
He had nobody to take care of
He never even felt the necessity to take care of himself.

After losing Chanda , he had been to a big shock and trauma too .
Well Three of us have been through , But..
Reyansh faced it all alone..

Ranvijay Bhai had been in pain more but he never showed it .
He always takes care of us till this very date .
He is our Father to be honest .

Ranvijay bhai used to use work life and taking care of me and Reyansh as a way to distract himself from the shock and made his life motive to Bring us 4 Power siblings back together one day .
In his office and work life , I had neven been in .
But Thanks to 4 extremely nice people who took care of us three brothers in a way to atleast not let us fall in bad hands .
These 4 are not some oldies , instead They are 4 mind-blowing Youngsters . Two Men , Two Women .